Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on March 24, 2017
I read The Circle Maker before this and so appreciate Mark's work. I have applied circling my prayers and am getting closer to God by putting into practice what he teaches in these books.
on January 24, 2015
I totally recommend "All In" to everyone I know, the only way to be in a relationship with God is to be All In and Mr. Batters on breaks it down for us to understand and be All In. Thank you Mr. Batterson, if I wasn't All In before I am definitely All In now.
on May 14, 2017
I purchased 9 copies and we use them in our small group discussing chapter after chapter and find it inspiring.
on May 20, 2017
You cannot read this without being changed. It is straight forward, no frills, just going all in with Jesus. Love.
on January 15, 2018
Another great resource for the Christian bookshelf. I know this book came out a few years ago but the exhortation is still important and relevant. I need to apply this message before I jump into the next great "book".
on September 29, 2017
An absolutely home-run book! I give it 25 stars! If you do not want to grow spiritually and step up your devotion and commitment to evangelism, do not read this book. It is not for those who want to stay weak and play on the edges of christianity and their faith! I will use it in a second class in February, 2018.
on December 7, 2017
This book is amazing, thought provoking and challenging. I believe it’s a must read for all believers.
on December 5, 2017
I have been challenged to assess every aspect of my life and to be willing to submit to anything that the Lord would have me do!
on September 19, 2017
Started reading it and look forward to finishing it.
on February 9, 2018
This book is a great one!