- File Size: 219 KB
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Page Turners Publishing, LLC (October 27, 2011)
- Publication Date: October 27, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0060M6VY6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,858,951 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
All Jacked Up (All Jacked Up Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I really enjoyed the spare writing style and the odd characters. I was looking forward to some of the behaviors being explained and the continuation of a budding romance. I was very surprised to have the book end suddenly at a sort of cliff hanger, leaving Jacks story hanging. If I want to see what happens to Jack and the interesting characters in his life, I have to buy the reasonably priced book that follows.
Good business sense but a little disappointing.
This is a character piece, and we really have a character in Jack, whose complete lack of life experience seems to haunt him every moment of his waking life, and even decides his dreams are fair game. It is a well written story, with a lot of spunk, but cannot be taken seriously. It is humorous and even silly, leading me to wonder where this is all going in the end, since the author clearly calls this a prequel.
I was a trifle disappointed by the abrupt ending, and can only hope the author segues this into the next part of the story. Funny, maybe a bit cynical, perhaps even realistic to some degree, All Jacked Up is an entertaining and quick moving read.
At times, I felt sympathy for Jack and other times I wanted to shake some sense into him because some of his misadventures were of his own doing. The story ends rather abruptly and on a bit of a disappointing note for poor Jack, just when it looked like he was getting a handle on things. The reader is left waiting to find out what will happen to Jack next...and looking forward to the next volume of his story.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Collections & Anthologies