- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 8, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1546574697
- ISBN-13: 978-1546574699
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,737,547 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
All The Little Things: A Guide To Living Life Without Regret Paperback – May 8, 2017
About the Author
Nina Lakota is a 13-year-old with a passion for living life and traveling. She didn't know she had a talent for writing until she started typing. Although she came up with her first children's story at age 7, All The Little Things is her debut publication. Nina enjoys biking, swimming and long conversations.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|