Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on May 22, 2017
I like this CD thank you for your service
on November 21, 2012
In All of Me we see Estelle maturing quite a bit. Her main focus is on relationships, their joys, their troubles, longing etc. In this however the playfulness is gone. It is almost as if there was a bad breakup that put her in a shell and now she is breaking free. The collaborations were not bad especially the first and the last one. All in all however her voice has matured and become more controlled as she demonstrates that she has learned a lot in 4 years. I just miss the playful side and hope that after this "catharsis" she can find a nicer balance. In other words, gimme something I can dance to.
on March 10, 2015
I really enjoyed listening to a new and refreshing voice. I heard a song it caught my ear so I had to have the CD.
on October 3, 2014
I bought this album because of her hit single "Thank You" and because I was curious as to what the other songs would be like-she did not disappoint me with her efforts in her vocal abilities!
on June 24, 2016
Great CD. Very talented artist. Upbeat, positive. Then there's that love song that used to wake me out of my sleep. Love it!
on May 22, 2013
I HADNT HEARD OF ESTELLE TIL I SEEN HER SING ON THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW AND I LOVED THE SONG(THANK YOU)SO I ORDER THE CD ONLY FOR THAT SONG BUT ENDED UP LIKING THE WHOLE CD,ITS DIFFRENT,BUT THIS CD HAS MEANING TO IT,SO IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SOME THINGS,THIS IS THE CD FOR YOU AND YOU CANT BEAT THE PRICE!!!
on March 5, 2013
I like 'Thank you' and the one with Rick Ross, I think it is called 'dont break my heart'. I love her voice, the beats she chose and enjoyed the ad libs (storytelling/interludes) between songs but they got old after awhile. Too love jonesy but cool CD.
on March 25, 2014
I actually downloaded this from ITunes initially, but it didn't download correctly (some songs were cutoff)! Anyway, I definitely don't mind having a hard copy. This is a wonderful album. I hopes she keeps it up and has a long career!
on January 1, 2015
ONE SONG ON THE WHOLE CD I dislike all the chatter before each song
on September 4, 2012
Estelle is one of my favorite artists and this album really proves that! All of Me features not only awesome & thought-provoking songs, but brief conversations regarding relationships as well. This is the second album I have purchased by Estelle; seriously, I can't complain, she is a talented woman!