Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
The pages are like new, No spots ( even tho its used )
The only thing was the Beauitifull Book cover kept slipping off & i taped it & now it sticks good
The cover itself is beautiful,
Id give it 5 stars if it wasn't for that !!!
It covers a great deal of the episodes & i highly suggest to all AMC fans to hurry & buy one !!! BECAUSE SINCE THEY ARE NO LONGER MAKING NEW SHOWS ON TV!! I BET THE PRICE WILL GO UP LATER !!! ( MAYBE NOT ) I GOT MINE NOW BEFORE THEY QUIT MAKING THEM !! As far as The Cover? if yours Slip off, Just use Scotch tape & that will do tE job !! Love the pictures in it, i didn't start watching it until 1980 till it was off air. now i can read before 1980 !! YIPEE, Thanks seller for letting us buy these !!! I have mine near my bed ( ill read it before bed ) its on my bedside table !!
on May 2, 2010
My first child was born in the summer of 1972, and when I would feed her I just happened to turn the t.v. to the soapbox All My Children. I believe I was hooked from day one. After the birth of my second child I went back to work and would tape the show each day so that I would never miss a single show. Lightning struck close by our house and put the VCR out of commission, so I missed a few shows. I am retired now and in my 60's, but I still watch the show. I have seen a lot of the cast come and go, but there are still some of the originals. I hope this soap will continue to air. I am enjoying my scrapbook that I ordered from Amazon, and I had it soon after ordering. The price was something I couldn't resist either. Thanks for the great service. Janet
on December 5, 2012
I was always a fan of All My Children so I was really glad to find this beautiful book at such a great price. I got it very fast and it was in like new condition. Now I have a lot of great pictures to look at and remember the show. Would definately order from seller again!!
on October 7, 2011
Not only do you get pictures from the show, but this book tells the story from the beginning. I remember where the story line was 40 years ago when I started watching and this book not only filled in what I had missed, but reminded me of story lines I had forgotten. If you were an All My Children follower, this book is great.
on August 5, 2013
All My Children Family Scrapbook is a FAN MUST-HAVE book to add to your collection. Great Photos, text and nostalgic information will be enjoyed by Fans of this 40-plus years of memorabilia of great stories, superb performances, and 5 days-a-week Soap Opera legends.
on October 11, 2012
I really enjoyed this beautiful book. Anyone who followed the soap would love this book. It has many pictures and the stories from the start. It was so much
fun reliving those old episodes and the characters , some I had forgotten about.
on June 21, 2015
My friend loved getting it as a present as she had a copy of it before it was "lost". Great quality!
on November 23, 2009
I am so glad I was able to get a nice copy of this. I got the book the year it came out originally, and my house flooded the next summer. I lost my book, and a lot of other things.
I love all my Children I have been watching even as a little kid with my Mom, of course I did not care as much as I do now.
I am just glad I got to get another copy!
on January 12, 2009
I have been watching All My Children since I was age 16 (I am now age 55). This book has been a great source of information, especially when they have former actors returning and I can easily update myself to who they are and their specific character's place in the show. Thank you Amazon.com for offer such wonderful products, consistently.
on February 17, 2012
Very pleased with my purchase of the AMC family scrapbook. I think it is even in better shape than was listed and I absolutely love it. I am very very pleased and would purchase from this person again. thank you very much