- Save $5.00 when you spend $30.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by All One Tech. Enter code P2NDEEAD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pack of 10 All Natural Mosquito Insect Repellent Bracelet for Kids, Toddler & Adults - Non Toxic Travel Size Mosquito Bug Repellent Wristband
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With our efficient mosquito control, keep mosquitoes away and enjoy the outdoor happiness ! your happiness is our number one concern , just put the All one tech on.
- Whether you're going on a trip outdoor , these bracelets are the solution, give maximum protection .Great for any outdoor sport such as football, baseball, soccer, volleyball, or golf (when you're playing and watching).
- Like All one tech products mosquito repellent bracelets are completely natural with no toxic chemicals. Safe for kids,children,babies, adult, everyone.
- All one tech Mosquito Repellent Bracelet is high quality, thick, microfibre bands infused with ALL NATURAL mosquito repellent oils.
- Fully adjustable breathable microfibre strap comfortable fabric,You no longer have to worry about finding the right size,The bracelet can be adjusted to fit adults of all ages
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
They do last four hours.
They do keep mosquitoes away.
They don't stink - except for a light scent of paper burning for the first few minutes after you light them.
They do repel mosquitoes!
Try them, you won't regret the purchase.Quite the opposite actually, you'll start enjoying being outside at night in the summer again!
I call this a BIG win!
We literally watch the mosquitos work their way up our fence until they reach where to smoke stops being visible, and then they turn around. I'd normally get bitten by SOMETHING at least twice a day. I'm not sure that I've even been bitten since we've gotten these.
For fairness-sake, we also use a CUTTER 20-ounce CitroGuard 3-wick candle in the center of our patio table, and while that keeps mosquitos and "no-see-ums" out of your face and hair, these mosquito sticks allow us to create a perimeter around our patio. I only wish that they came in a larger "summer-long discount package" as we go through about 4 every 2-3 days.
If you light one on either side of the folks on a deck, they work against mosquitoes very well.
Since they are not poisonous, it's OK to breathe the smoke. It smells pretty good to me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They seem to work ok. We used a different brand in the past and actually like them better. The wristband is "cloth-like", which if it was stated in the description, it's my... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Zumba Nana
These are horrible and smell like a citronella candle. Myself and everyone around me was grossed out when I tried them. They fell off after a few minutes. Total waste of money! Read morePublished 10 days ago by Krismck16
Didn't stay connected. Very irritating!!!! Waste of money for us.Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
Thanks for making these still available. Shame on you OFF for changing the style to force consumers into buying your new designPublished 1 month ago by Deborah B Richards
I like the idea of not having to spray bug repellent all over myself every time I go outside for a while. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Robin
These bands are supposed to attach/close with a little plastic peg . They will not stay on. I had to staple them to get them to stay on my daughter. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lynn Morell
These do not stay on my child. The clip is simply a plastic part that pushes through a hole the cloth. 2 seconds later it comes loose and falls off. Read morePublished 1 month ago by nolan campbell