Echo (4th Gen) | With premium sound, smart home hub, and Alexa | Charcoal
|List Price:||$99.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Prime Members save $80 off original price when you buy 2 and use code ECHOPRIME at checkout. Price at checkout will reflect $119.98 before tax. Terms and conditions
|You Save:||$25.00 (25%)|
- Premium sound - Echo delivers clear highs, dynamic mids, and deep bass for rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room.
- Voice control your entertainment - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and more. Plus listen to radio stations, podcasts, and Audible audiobooks.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Smart home made simple - With the built-in hub, easily set up compatible Zigbee devices or select Ring Smart Lighting solar lights and bulbs to voice control lights, locks, and sensors.
- Fill your home with sound - With multi-room music, play synchronized music across Echo devices in different rooms. Or pair your Echo with compatible Fire TV devices to feel scenes come to life with home theater audio.
- Connect with others - Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner's ready.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic off button.
We want you to know:
“Alexa, play music everywhere”
Use your voice to play a song, artist, or genre through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. With multi-room music, you can fill your whole home with music, radio stations, podcasts, and Audible using compatible Echo devices in different rooms. You can even pair your Echo with compatible Fire TV devices to feel scenes come to life with home theater audio.
Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. Echo smart speakers have a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings and can view, hear, or delete them at any time. Learn more about Alexa privacy.
Simple to set up and use
1. Plug in Echo and connect to the internet with the Alexa app.
2. Just ask Alexa for music, weather, news, and more.
3. For simple setup with compatible smart home devices, say, “Alexa, discover my devices.”
Every day is an earth day
You don’t have to be an environmental scientist to make sustainable choices. We considered sustainability in the design of this device. Here’s how:
50% post-consumer recycled plastics
100% post-consumer recycled fabric
100% recycled die-cast aluminum
Device, cable and adapter included
Amazon is building new wind and solar farms to produce clean energy equivalent to the electricity used by this device.
Low Power Mode
To reduce its energy consumption, this device will enter Low Power Mode when it is idle. Low Power Mode is not available for certain user configurations. To learn more, see Low Power Mode Restrictions.
Track and manage the energy usage of your Alexa-connected devices with a new energy dashboard, coming soon to the Alexa app.
99% of this device’s packaging is made of wood fiber-based materials from responsibly managed forests or recycled sources.