|Item Weight||29.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.43 x 48.94 x 30.3 inches|
|Item model number||NS-55F301NA22|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $45.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
All-New Insignia 55 inch NS-55F301NA22 F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV, Released 2021
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||55 Inches|
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, YouTube|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
About this item
- 4K Ultra HD (2160p resolution) - Enjoy breathtaking 4K movies and TV shows at 4 times the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current content to Ultra HD-level picture quality.
- Alexa voice control - Speak commands into the voice remote with Alexa to control your Fire TV verbally—ask it to watch live TV, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more.
- Access thousands of shows with Fire TV - Watch over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps and Alexa skills. You can use Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and other services right from this TV.
- DTS Studio Sound - This premium audio enhancement suite creates realistic and immersive audio with two-speaker playback that expands your sense of space and ambience.
- Supports HDMI ARC and HDMI eARC - Sends audio directly from the HDMI jack to a compatible soundbar or AV receiver, removing the need for an extra cable.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Take in every moment with breathtaking 4K Ultra HD on this 55-inch screen. It’s equipped with DTS Studio Sound to create realistic and immersive audio. Access live over-the-air channels and streaming—and control it all with your voice. Ask Alexa to launch apps, search for titles and more. Experience the affordable, yet high-performing Insignia NS-55F301NA22 55" F30 Series LED-Backlit LCD 4K UHD Smart Fire TV.
Live TV + over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes
Fire TV brings together live over-the-air TV and all your streaming channels on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna and use Alexa to instantly search for and watch live over-the-air TV, or choose from a vast catalog of streaming movies and TV shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, and more. Plus, you can subscribe to Sling TV, DIRECTV NOW, and others to stream even more of your favorite live TV shows. You can also connect your cable/satellite box or gaming console through one of the TV's three HDMI ports.
Control your TV
Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to easily control TV functions like power, volume, navigation, playback, and input switching—plus, easily launch into Prime Video, and Netflix with quick access buttons.
Find new favorites
Want to watch something new? Press the microphone button and say, “Find dramas,” and Alexa will show you search results from a universal catalog of hundreds of integrated apps and channels.
Control your smart home
Enhance your entertainment experience by easily controlling your smart home devices with Alexa. Simply use your voice to do things like adjust the lights, set the temperature, and lock the door, and ease right into movie night.
Get more out of Alexa
Go beyond streaming with access to tens of thousands of Alexa skills. Want to order pizza? Check the score? Play a game? Alexa can do that too!
|Insignia Fire TV HD/FHD||Insignia Fire TV 4K UHD||Toshiba Smart TV||Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR|
|Screen Size||24", 32", 39"||43", 50", 55", 65", 70"||32", 43"||43", 50", 55"|
|Resolution||720p or 1080p HD||4K UHD||720p or 1080p HD||4K UHD|
|Fire TV built-in||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Voice Remote with Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|High Dynamic Range||HDR10||HDR10 and Dolby Vision|
|Audio Processing||DTS TruSurround||DTS Studio Sound||DTS TruSurround||DTS Virtual X|
Compare with similar items
Hisense 55A6G 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Android Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility (2021 Model)
All-New Toshiba 50-inch 50C350KU C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV, Released 2021
SAMSUNG 55-inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV With Alexa Built-in (UN55TU8300FXZA, 2020 Model)
SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN55AU8000FXZA, 2021 Model)
TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV - 50S434, 2021 Model
|Sold By||Best Buy||Amazon.com||Best Buy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI||Bluetooth||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wireless, USB, Ethernet, HDMI||Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi|
|Screen Size||55 inches||54.6 inches||49.5 inches||55 inches||55 inches||50 inches|
|Item Dimensions||10.43 x 48.94 x 30.3 inches||48.5 x 2.9 x 28 inches||44 x 2.9 x 25.4 inches||4.1 x 48.7 x 28.1 inches||8.9 x 48.5 x 29.5 inches||11.8 x 44.2 x 27.8 inches|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz|
*Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
Visible screen diagonal
55" / 140 cm
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Geoffrey Owen on November 9, 2020
The only problem was that I bought mine without any extended warranty, which was a mistake.
My 55" Insignia was an older version, but it only lasted just over a year.
The backlights and power supply went out and it would have cost a few hundred dollars to repair. I would have had the repair done, but I was told that they could cause more damage during the repair.
Too risky, so it was scrapped.
Great TV otherwise.
By Ashley on June 19, 2021
By Logan Dirks on June 22, 2021
-Nice features with decent app selection
-Overall great value for what you pay for
-Major flaw that I had was that when I went to use ESPN and some other apps it required my device to update. So I tried updating my TV but the updates wouldn't finish. It would either get frozen as it was checking for an update, or it would begin downloading the update and just never finish. Magically, a day later it was able to update successfully. So it was annoying for the first day or so until it got working.
-Customer support couldn't provide many good suggestions for fixing. They gave the usual troubleshooting steps (unplug/plug it back it, restart the device, factory reset it) and those things are things that I had already tried. They eventually said they'd pass off my information to an advanced team but they never got back to me with those results.