Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
All Power America APG3014G 2000 Watt Portable Generator, Gas Powered for Home Back Up, Hurricane Recovery, Black/Red
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||All Power America|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke|
|Output Wattage||2000 Watts|
|Tank Volume||3 Gallons|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2000 Watt Peak Power, 1400 Watt Rated Power
- 3 HP 98cc 4-Stroke OHV Engine; Runs 9 hrs @ 1/2 load, Operating Noise 65 dB
- 1. 3 Gallon Fuel Capacity, Low Oil Level Shut Down
- 2x 120V AC Outlet, 1x 12V DC Output. Lightweight, compact size. Great for emergency power at home and jobsite
- EPA certified. Non C. A. R. B. Compliant, not available to ship to California
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Keep the lights on with this All power 2000 Watt Portable Generator. This All power portable generator is ideal for emergency power at home or for use powering your jobsite. With a 3HP engine that you can keep standard appliances and fixtures in normal working order. Portable generators for home are a smart buy for seasonal power outages and storms. When you need back-up power for your home or business, consider buying this reliable All power 2000 Watt Portable Generator
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Groovy Dav on August 3, 2019
It is a great item for the price
The only very minor thing wrong is that
The frame were the legs attach is slightly bent so the unit does not sit on the floor
Level but just a minor issue
Over all it is great
kept deep freeze and refrigerators running during power outages.
also recommend multi outlet extention cors by outside central to complement this unit.
The package arrived the Saturday before the storm... 100lbs, box slightly beat up - not bad/intact. The top of the gas tank was slightly dented, no impact to performance or really appearance.
The Tuesday after the storm, I added oil (easy to do) and gas and it started on the 2nd pull.
I immediately ran 2 long extension cords to 2 refrigerators in the house.
It has 2 outlets, most of the bigger ones have more (4 or so...) This generator (we thought/hoped) would only be needed for a few days, so this small size (we hoped) would suffice.
At times, I ran combinations of: 2 refrigerators, a small electric heater, lights, washer (alone), dryer (alone) and was able to keep a small radio going and recharge small items.
I believe it holds 4 gallons of gas. It was not terrible on gas, depending on what was plugged in. 4 gallons got 7 to 10 hours, maybe. Running it on and off during the day (off at night), I was using about 5/6 gallons a day and felt I could have managed that better if needed to.
After about the 2nd or 3rd day of our black-out, the pull-start had become VERY hard to pull. Prior to this, the wife was starting it on the 1st pull easy. I remembered that in reading a review on this generator and others that the oil needed to be changed after the first 20 hours or so - assuming for a break in period. Changing the oil was very easy; it came out jet black and looked like it was needed.
Our black-out lasted 14 days!! This little unit carried us through the whole thing. We would have most certainly had to leave the house if we did not get it!!
Around day 10 or 11, I changed the oil a 2nd time as the pull start was becoming tougher again. If I started the generator 200 times over those 14 days, the pull problem popped up 5 or 6... Hoping it's just the oil thing...Manual recommends changes every 50 hours.
The unit is "noisy" but not obnoxiously loud - certainly quieter than some of the dozens that were running in our neighborhood.
With it fully gassed up, the wife and I could move it around no problem, no wheels though. Small enough that I intend to bring it down the road to my next large Jimmy Buffett Tailgate!
Great little unit. Well worth the money. Not recommending for powering a whole large house. I intend to maintain it and this little guy will be there if we need him over the Winter.
Our thoughts are with all impacted by Sandy - Remain Jersey Strong