Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on March 17, 2014
It's been a while ... a long while, since I've read a book this well written. This addictive. This well paced and interesting. I liked it so much, I'm searching for other titles with the same subject matter (end of times, Anti Christ). I'm glad I'm finished with it, now I can stop neglecting my homework and friends. John Manning 's Killing Room was free, that's how I stumbled upon this author. Again, its a pleasure to read a GOOD BOOK for a change.
on June 4, 2014
I could not put this book down .It kept me going till the end .It has mystery it has who done it It is chilling to the bone .Since this book i have read four more books by this author and they were all awesome .I would buy this.
on July 2, 2012
If you're very religious or very conservative, this book is probably not for you.
The blurb on the product page is pretty misleading. It makes it seem like a suspenseful psychological thriller which this is not. This book isn't bad for what it is- a silly horror-type novel. I finished it and even sought out other books by the author.
on April 10, 2014
This book has an interesting take on the reality of religion and it's capacity to create a blind cult following. I'm glad I read it.
on February 26, 2011
This book started out interesting but about 2/3 into it, it lost its intrigue. It started with good characters, interesting twists, and captured your attention. I thought the subject matter sounded interesting and then it turned into a somewhat silly horror story.
on December 9, 2013
I couldn't wait to read it all. Sat down and read most of it in a day. Great job! Hope to read more like this one.
VINE VOICEon May 23, 2009
Those looking for the thriller the cover art and copy promise should look elsewhere. This book is an apocalyptic horror story which reimagines the end times with a demure college student in the role of antichrist. Borrowing from THE OMEN and ROSEMARY'S BABY, it's an enjoyable summer beach read with engaging characters and a page-turning, if a bit on the preposterous side, plot.
on June 29, 2010
I loved this book. It iS a page turner. If you like religous killing books, this is totally one for you. I loved the suspense of trying to figure out what was going to happen and what was the issue behind the killings!! I think I liked this book more than the killing room because it took me a little bit longer to figure out what was happening. But i can say John Manning is one of my new favorite authors. Cant wait til the next book!
on January 27, 2011
Unless you enjoy reading crap.
It's not about a serial killer; it's
about a young blonde girl becoming the
ANTICHRIST... and that's the whole book!
Don't buy this book. It a waste of money.*