- File Size: 202 KB
- Print Length: 71 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (November 18, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 18, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N8T9TW2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,523,785 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2800 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns > Christian
- #3940 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- #4344 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
All-Standing Love (A Cowboy Christmas) Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was immersed in guessing what was so horrible that sent Trucker out of a town, away from the woman he obviously loved. Ms. Hopper pays particular attention to each individual in the story…even the horse, Promise. Her descriptions rooted me into each scene. I laughed at the antics of Promise and wondered what previous circumstances brought about the horse’s strange reactions.
Ms. Hopper wove the past love story between Trucker and Emersyn into a story of hopeful, yet unsettled emotions and unusual endings. Great story, great writing, five stars!
Twists and surprises abound as Emersyn and her daddy slowly reassert themselves into Trucker’s life. This is a novella, a short book, full and complete, just the right size bite for a bit of romantic and joy during the busy holiday season. Those who love lost souls coming home to the girl left behind who waited faithfully for the childhood promise to come full circle will love, love, love this special tale.