- File Size: 1410 KB
- Print Length: 262 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Creativity Hacker Press (May 31, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 31, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072Q1WKVS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#10,734 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #21 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Steampunk
- #27 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies & Short Stories
- #36 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Anthologies & Short Stories
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$11.95|
Save $11.95 (100%)
All These Shiny Worlds II: The 2017 ImmerseOrDie Anthology Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My favorite was a tale of a world where a human colony had been established, then almost died off, and when they recovered and succeeded in repopulating and colonizing the planet they evolved a society with no heirarchy, no competition, no crime and no war. So when an empire ship lands and attempts to enslave the people living there things don't go so well. Its hard to take over a planet when people don't even understand the concept.
Recommended to fans of sci fi short stories.
Mostly it's fantasy, with one or two sci-fi stories, with only one I'd call really good.
If you're looking for a fun way to pass a summer weekend, definitely give these tales a try. The authors poured a lot of love, science, and suspense into these well-told stories, and it totally shows.