Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
All Things New: A Former Lesbian's Lifelong Search for Love Perfect Paperback – March 12, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
This book will touch you whether or not you are dealing with same sex attraction. This is because the essence of the book is to show us:
1) an example of what "all things new" really looks like
2) the overwhelming benefits of dying to ourselves, shedding what's not acceptable to God and obediently following him.
3) the privilege of God's love.
4) how susceptible one can be to same sex attraction without knowing it.
5) how to have greater understanding and compassion toward someone dealing with same sex attraction. This understanding led me to realize that being gay is no different than fornication or adultery, it's sexual immorality. When I was overcoming a life of fornication, many of the struggles, emotions and feelings were very similar to Debora's
Thank you Debora for your courage and ministering to us through your life! Well done!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Through the testimony of this book, God opened the eyes of my heart to more effective ministry for those who are bound and have been hurting. Read morePublished on May 24, 2014 by DrLadyD
This book: "All Things New" is the transformational journey of a woman betrayed by someone very close to her. Read morePublished on April 24, 2013 by Thelma L.
This book was a very personal account of a former lesbian's experience. The story is detailed enough, but I suppose I was expecting the author to generalize her experiences more. Read morePublished on February 10, 2013 by Amazon Customer
The author recounts the details of her life from childhood, all in a journal like form. Her story is inspirational and brutally honest. Read morePublished on January 8, 2013 by S. Goldberg
The book is written in journal format and is amazingly candid. Ms. Barr's story as to how she got involved in the lesbian life-style confirmed much of what I always believed... Read morePublished on December 12, 2012 by Craig