|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
All for This (Here and Now Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
As I've said before, Lexi knows how to write these characters so well that they tear our hearts out, stomp on them and then make us fall in love with them all over again and this one definitely held true to form. I would defitely recommend this series to anyone that likes a little mystery and great story telling. Good job Lexi!
**Complimentary Copy provided by Author for an honest review.**
1. Authors who do 'serial' stories with repeated cliffhangers run the risk of seriously pi**ing off their readers. Fortunately I knew I could get all 3 at the same time
2. Authors who write serial stories run the risk of not being able to maintain the momentum gained in book 1
3. They run the risk of overcomplicating their stories by adding too many details and too many characters/villains just to fill 3 books
4. Switching back way too much between past and present and between main characters. It was head spinning at times and interrupted the flow of the stories.
5. May take foolish leaps with their stories e.g. making their h unlikeable when she sleeps with both male characters over a short time period, whilst making the h not appear to grieve the death of the father of her babies and the man she gave her virginity to.
6. Cheating is never ok and I'm not sure the H could be trusted in the future. After giving the h an ultimatum after sleeping with her but not promising her anything in return, he sleeps with his ex not even one week later. I really hated that part.
Having said all of the above, I will admit to being absolutely gripped by the books. I couldn't stop reading all day and never cooked in the evening. I was satisfied with the ending and although it was by no means perfect, the author tells a good story. Hopefully she will sort out some of her execution errors (frequent switching of pov's and time periods) and build on her fabulous story telling.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary