- Hardcover: 164 pages
- Publisher: University of Tennessee Press; 1st edition (March 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870499092
- ISBN-13: 978-0870499098
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,293,234 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
All of This Music Belongs to the Nation: The Wpa's Federal Music Project and American Society Hardcover – March 1, 1996
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
I believe this book to be the only of its kind, a sad indication of what Americans find noteworthy about their heritage. Reading it is worthwile and fulfilling.