|Print List Price:||$15.95|
Save $10.96 (69%)
All the Tomorrows Kindle Edition
|Length: 313 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "Where to begin reviewing a book as near perfect as All the Tomorrows by Nillu Nasser? Given this is literary fiction, which is character rather than plot driven, perhaps one should start there.... All the Tomorrows is rich in engaging, realistic characters who grab readers' hearts and minds and don't let them go till all the story is told. And what a story it is! Yet, make no mistake: while All the Tomorrows is character driven, those who enjoy a good plot will not be disappointed. There are enough twists to keep plot-lovers reading. But without doubt, what holds readers most are Nillu Nasser's characters. This is superb writing for a first novel from a very gifted author. Congratulations to Nillu Nasser, and to Evolved Publishing for recognizing her talent. Personally, I hope I get to be amongst the first to read her next novel, Hidden Colours, when it's released. Bravo!" ~ Viga Boland, Readers' Favorite Book Reviews
- "In one way, All the Tomorrows is a love story that reflects the characters' perceptions of love both within and outside the confines of marriage. Akash and Jaya both have hopes for their arranged marriage; but romance can't be forced, and doesn't seem to be evolving. Instead, dreams literally go up in flames, and everything changes for them both. ... Replete with hard lessons, determined dreams, and illusions and realities surrounding love and relationships, All the Tomorrows is a gripping saga set under the sweltering heat not just of India, but of hearts on fire. It's an involving story of the tides and trajectories of love which will especially intrigue readers looking for more than a light dose of Indian cultural insights." ~ D. Donovan, Senior Reviewer, Midwest Book Review
- "Each relationship is written with complete authenticity ... I loved how the author created a powerful and self-sufficient image of a woman who does not rely on a man to make her complete. Jaya wishes for love but does not diminish her own value in its pursuit." ~ Ankita Shukla, Readers' Favorite Book Reviews
- All the Tomorrows by Nillu Nasser is a gripping tale of love and betrayal and, most importantly, a tale of fire...The story is compelling and original, and it immediately transports the reader into the heart of a culture, a setting that reflects the thrills and perils of Bombay, capturing powerful images of the place in vivid clarity, from the dust of the overcrowded streets to the morality of Bombay. The characters are memorable, well-developed, and deeply explored. The conflict is strong and the reader is captivated as it escalates into a crisis point. All the Tomorrows is a wonderful read and the humanity that is injected into the writing will greatly appeal to readers. Nillu Nasser is a gifted and a great entertainer. This novel is balanced and utterly engrossing." ~ Romuald Dzemo, Readers' Favorite Book Reviews
About the Author
She studied English and German Literature at Warwick University, followed by European Politics at Humboldt University, Berlin. After graduating, Nillu worked in national and regional politics, but eventually reverted to her first love: writing.
Nillu's debut novel, All the Tomorrows, was published in 2017, followed by Hidden Colours in 2018. Her third novel, An Ocean of Masks, is due to be released in 2019. Her stories often take place in rich settings and explore the search for identity from an outsider's perspective.
Nillu also blogs and writes short fiction. Her work can be found in Mosaics 2: A Collection of Independent Women (2016) and UnCommonly Good (2017)
She lives in London with her husband and three children. If you fly into Gatwick and look hard enough, you will see her furiously scribbling in her garden office, where she is working on her next story.
To find out more about Nillu and her latest books, sign up for her newsletter at her website.
- File Size : 3683 KB
- Publication Date : November 6, 2017
- Word Wise : Enabled
- ASIN : B074Q45TCK
- Print Length : 313 pages
- Publisher : Evolved Publishing LLC; 1st Edition (November 6, 2017)
- Language: : English
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,202,640 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: