- File Size: 2645 KB
- Print Length: 412 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 17, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CPZNMLQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #162,133 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.65|
Save $13.66 (93%)
All Washed Up And Nowhere to Run: A thrilling tale of adventure, survival & romance... Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
She sets off with Lizzy her best friend, after she is convinced to accompany her on the “holiday of a lifetime”. After our heroine reluctantly agrees, the pair soon get into hot water whilst in New Zealand and, without giving too much away and after an unlucky turn of events, Lara finds herself stranded on a remote island in the South Pacific.
There she meets three men who have already been waiting for rescue for over 15 years. Lara is forced to live alongside them as they wait for an unlikely looking rescue. She soon falls foul of one of the men, the most attractive (Jace) but after further unexpected events, she finds herself falling for him.
I found this book highly engrossing. The writing style coupled with the unique blend of action/adventure/romance makes it a compelling read. The backdrop of the island is well-painted by the author and is a stunningly beautiful place for Lara and Jace's story to unfold. I will be re-reading this one at some point.
I wish the author would have told us what her friends and family were going through while she disappeared. I wish the ending had went further as to if she makes it home and about the baby.
I was hoping there would be another book about the other characters after the island but the author of the book has passed away, sadly.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Australian & Oceanian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary