Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(2 star). See all 97 reviews
on September 28, 2011
Just FYI for the younger crowd.....My wife pre-ordered this disc at a Selena Gomez concert for my 10-year old. When it arrived she was quite surprised to find out the title "All the way" refers to song #8...... "Darling can we go all the way? You should come with me and we can do whatever. I can't wait another minute baby. Let's get down to business. Spend the night just you and me. We'll get between the covers then you'll start believing."

Nothing ambiguous or subtle there. Rather Rod Stewart-ish for my 10-year old.

Also note, in this version the song "Party like it's not your birthday" that gets played on Disney XM radio contains the lyrics "quit your bitchen" and "who gives a damn about the day you were born".

Otherwise, they like the rest of the songs.
55 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse