- Paperback: 58 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 24, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 171948600X
- ISBN-13: 978-1719486002
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.1 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,500,042 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
All Ways A Bridesmaid: 20 Rules Every Bridesmaid Should Follow Paperback – June 24, 2018
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, June 24, 2018
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Katie Dunne loves weddings and she loves being a bridesmaid. She has been chosen to stand by her best friends, her sisters, and even her cousins on their big days, so she has seen it all. She decided to turn her part-time job as a bridesmaid into a full-time job via her company All Ways A Bridesmaid. She hopes that her trials and tribulations translate into some sage advice for fellow bridesmaids out there.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|