Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All We Need
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 14, 2010
10/09/2010-Oli hits North Carolina, and I CAN-NOT WAIT! It may be hard now to get even a good used copy, affordable copy, of Oli's first two offerings with Danny Sugar, entitled Fact or Frictions and Duality, but if you can, get 'em! Maybe because he is from across the pond that some(and probably too many)are unaware of him, but I have all of his CD's and none disappoint. Since smooth jazz radio stations are becoming extinct like the dinosaur, it will truly become the fans who will really help make those who are not born here to have a mainstay here. Oli's progression is quite clear, and track 5 on All We Need is updated just enough from his first CD to make Marc Antoine feel right at home. And by the way, I downloaded this AND had an autographed copy from the man himself. Never done that before, but hey, it's Oli Silk, because you know, OliSilk.
on October 10, 2014
I'm liking the gritty funky flavor here. The piano and the back beat really is giving me the head bop. I'll be delving deeper into this artist. "Bring Back Those Days" is a favorite! "LA. to London" is has a slow drive. "Latin Drive" has funk beyond belief with some beautiful piano work and guitar playing. What a mix!
on July 23, 2012
I changed my review from what I had originally. And perhaps it was because there has been so much relaxing and smooth music coming from this genre from the last decade or so, that it had gotten to the point where I would mainly take an interest in music that was more uptempo and innovative sounding. However, because so many artists have come out with more uptempo and/or innovative and experimental albums within the last 5 years, I think that I am able to listen to and 'hear' a slower tempo album now.

But I was listening to this album the other day, and perhaps was able to really 'hear' it for the first time. And starting from track 1, the title song, I was able to hear the warmth and the heart in this song and really, really enjoyed it. Same with the other songs on this album including "Toyko" and others. Also, of course, I still like the grooves on this album such as "Don't Know About Love"..."LA To London"(really beautiful song)..."Latin Haze"..."Ahead of The Weather" and "Bring Back The Days."

This is a really nice album.
on August 31, 2010
Oli has done it again. This cd is a smooth jazz experience. Every song is a new experience with Oli. My favorite song is well all of them. Thanks Oli for giving us what we need.
on January 29, 2013
This is a fabulous album, which I have played continously. I heard several songs from All We Need on Sirius XM in my car, and I took note of the songs and artist. This was my first album purchased by Oli Silk, and I was extremely satisfied. The music is upbeat, romantic, haunting.....all of that. I am including more of his works in my collection. Love this album!!!!!
on November 2, 2010
OIL SILK IS ONE OF THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS TODAY. THIS YOUNG STAR IS NOT A HOME NAME YET IN THE U.S., BUT WILL BE SOON. HIS SOUND IS SO FRESH AND EASY TO GROOVE TO. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OR HEAR FROM HIS NEW PROJECT THAT IS COME DOWN THE PIPE.
on March 1, 2011
"All We Need" - Oli Silk, this is by far one of my favorite CD's. Everytime I want/need to hear some GOOD smooth jazz, this always ends up being listened to on disc or on the iPod. Awesome musicianship, great vocals and just good ole' music. My favoriet tracks are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, oh, was that all of them?! 'All YOU Need', to do is buy this disc, pop it in, download it, sit back and enjoy, then enjoy again!
on February 9, 2011
The title of this review says it all and "All We Need" is Oli to keep making music like this. Listen to the samples then do yourself a huge favor and add this to your collection!!
on March 8, 2013
Crazy production and composition. Very talented pianist, with some real smooth tracks. Good for chillin out to. Highly recommended. Listen to this with some nice headphones and its a real treat
on February 3, 2013
I own several hundred CDs by many well-known artists. Oli has put together a CD that is easily at the top of the group. So smooth. So easy to listen to. Deep, diverse, thoroughly entertaining.