You can cancel anytime with Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager, where you can also change your address, confirm first issue delivery estimates, and more.
We will charge the credit card listed in Magazine Subscription Manager. If we cannot successfully charge this credit card, we will use the credit card you gave us when you originally placed your order. If we cannot successfully charge that credit card, we'll use another credit card you have saved in your Amazon.com account. Your initial sign-up is an authorization for us to use the preferred or other available credit cards to pay for your subscription.
Learn more about gift notifications for magazines.
Save: $11.96 (100%)
All You [Prime Member Exclusive]
The first print issue should arrive in 6-10 weeks.
International Addresses: Magazine subscriptions offered at Amazon.com can only be shipped within the 50 United States, APO/FPO address and U.S. Protectorates. We are unable to process magazines to other destinations at this time. Please contact the magazine's publisher for further assistance.
When to Expect Your First Issue: Magazine subscriptions ordered at Amazon.com are shipped to you by the magazine's publisher. The first issue of a weekly magazine should arrive within 4-6 weeks of your order. The first issue of a monthly magazine should arrive within 6-10 weeks, unless otherwise noted.
Once you've placed an order at Amazon.com, it can take one to two weeks for your subscription to be received and scheduled by the publisher. Your subscription is then added to the publisher's next production cycle and shipped via standard mail. For example, if your monthly subscription was ordered and received by the publisher in November, and the December issue has already shipped, your order may be added to the January mailing. You can find out more information, including how to contact the publisher about your subscription, in Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager.
Renewing Your Subscription: If you are ordering as a renewal to the same name and address as the current subscription, the publisher will add the Amazon order to your current subscription. For example, if you have 5 issues left and you add 12 through Amazon, you will now have 17 issues left on your subscription. Please note that the expiration date in the Magazine Subscription Manager will not reflect if you were already on file with the publisher. We will work with the publisher to ensure that you still receive all of the issues left on your subscription.
Publication Frequency: Magazines which show "irregular" availability are those which are not published according to a regular schedule. If you place an order for such a magazine, you will receive new issues as soon as they are available.
- Control your subscription settings anytime using Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager.
- If you purchase the auto-renewal offer, your subscription will renew for the same term length at the renewal rate available on Amazon. Cancel anytime.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Subscription Length: 4 month auto-renewal
In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. Your name and address will also be shared with a circulation-auditing organization. We may share your e-mail with the publisher, but you can control how it will be used in Subscription Manager. We will not share your credit card information. Offers on this page are introductory. See Details.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel, at any time, using Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
- Each renewal term will be for a one year subscription, unless otherwise posted.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
7/29/08 UPDATE: I just reordered this for another 2 years. This magazine is still great and I actually start thinking about when another issue will be hitting my mailbox which hasn't happened since I was a teen.
Top 10 Favorite Parts:
1. Sudoku, Futoshiki, Crossword and Picture Puzzles in every issue
2. Table of Contents shows a picture of the front cover with page numbers for each tag - quick to flip to what interests you.
3. Easy layout to read. There are ordered sections called You Self, Your Health, Your World, Your Home, Seasonal, and In Every Issue.
4. Normal everyday people - no stick figure models in the this mag.
5. Fashion, decorating and make-up suggestions are all normal brands at normal stores (Target, Macy's, Gap, Walmart, Old Navy, LLBean, Pier 1)
6. Little fluff and most of the ads that are in there have coupons
7. Safe enough to leave on the table around kids (no kinky stuff)
8. Just enough family and kid-fun info but majority appeals to women so you don't feel so mommyish readying it
9. No gossip or celebrity picture. Read more ›
I first heard of this magazine when I started following couponing blogs. I saw a great deal on a subscription at Amazon, so I went ahead and signed up, having never looked at an issue before. I was very pleased with the issue I purchased at Wal-Mart. It had some great, high-value coupons. It also had some great recipes and money-saving tips. With the next two issues, I found the coupons less useful. A lot of makeup coupons, but this is not something I buy every month. Also, a lot of coupons for ready-made, overly-processed food. In each issue there was at least 1 higher-than-normal coupon for something that I wanted to buy, but nothing that I would have bought anyway. I have found the recipes to be the most useful thing about the magazine. Tasty, easy to prepare with ingredients on hand. Also, good, short articles that are useful and interesting. It is a good magazine to try to read with little kids running around, because nothing is too long or too deep that would make it hard to be constantly be interrupted.
The big disappointment with this magazine is that I subscribed in May, and the only issue I have received in the mail was the July issue. It is now October. I have made repeated calls and been assured I would receive the past issues. I even received a postcard apologizing for the subscription interruption. However, still no more magazines. I called again yesterday and was told someone would call me back. At this point I am not holding out a lot of hope. Read more ›