- Format: Magazine
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Publisher: Time Direct Ventures
- ASIN: B0147MQXB6
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (451 customer reviews) This magazine subscription is provided by Synapse
You can cancel anytime with Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager, where you can also change your address, confirm first issue delivery estimates, and more.
We will charge the payment method listed in Magazine Subscription Manager. If we cannot successfully charge this payment method, we will use the payment method you gave us when you originally placed your order. If we cannot successfully charge that payment method, we'll use another payment method you have saved in your Amazon.com account. Your initial sign-up is an authorization for us to use the preferred or other available payment methods to pay for your subscription.
Learn more about gift notifications for magazines.
Save: $11.96 (100%)
All You [Prime Member Exclusive]
The first print issue should arrive in 6-10 weeks.
International Addresses: Magazine subscriptions offered at Amazon.com can only be shipped within the 50 United States, APO/FPO address and U.S. Protectorates. We are unable to process magazines to other destinations at this time. Please contact the magazine's publisher for further assistance.
When to Expect Your First Issue: Magazine subscriptions ordered at Amazon.com are shipped to you by the magazine's publisher. The first issue of a weekly magazine should arrive within 4-6 weeks of your order. The first issue of a monthly magazine should arrive within 6-10 weeks, unless otherwise noted.
Once you've placed an order at Amazon.com, it can take one to two weeks for your subscription to be received and scheduled by the publisher. Your subscription is then added to the publisher's next production cycle and shipped via standard mail. For example, if your monthly subscription was ordered and received by the publisher in November, and the December issue has already shipped, your order may be added to the January mailing. You can find out more information, including how to contact the publisher about your subscription, in Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager.
Renewing Your Subscription: If you are ordering as a renewal to the same name and address as the current subscription, the publisher will add the Amazon order to your current subscription. For example, if you have 5 issues left and you add 12 through Amazon, you will now have 17 issues left on your subscription. Please note that the expiration date in the Magazine Subscription Manager will not reflect if you were already on file with the publisher. We will work with the publisher to ensure that you still receive all of the issues left on your subscription.
Publication Frequency: Magazines which show "irregular" availability are those which are not published according to a regular schedule. If you place an order for such a magazine, you will receive new issues as soon as they are available.
- Control your subscription settings anytime using Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager.
- If you purchase the auto-renewing offer, your subscription will renew at the end of the current term. Before it renews, we will send you a reminder notice stating the term and rate then in effect. Cancel anytime.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
All You -- Enjoy Life for Less! Each issue offers coupons, money saving tips, affordable menus, fashion for all figures and budgets, and advice from real women like you. All You is created for the value-driven American woman. All You readers seek practical, reliable, affordable solutions for how to do more, buy more and accomplish more with less. They want “achievable inspiration,” not “unattainable fantasy,” reasonably priced products from stores where they actually shop, and real-life advice that fits their busy lifestyle. All You covers a range of topics from interpersonal relationships to home repair; recipes that can be made in 10 minutes to decorating ideas for under $100; health information delivered in language she can understand, to clothes for every body type, all presented in a lively, contemporary format.
Subscription Length: 4 month auto-renewal
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Privacy & SecurityIn order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. Your name and address will also be shared with a circulation-auditing organization. We may share your e-mail with the publisher, but you can control how it will be used in Subscription Manager. We will not share your credit card information. Offers on this page are introductory. See Details.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel, at any time, using Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
- Each renewal term will be for a one year subscription, unless otherwise posted.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Top Customer Reviews
7/29/08 UPDATE: I just reordered this for another 2 years. This magazine is still great and I actually start thinking about when another issue will be hitting my mailbox which hasn't happened since I was a teen.
Top 10 Favorite Parts:
1. Sudoku, Futoshiki, Crossword and Picture Puzzles in every issue
2. Table of Contents shows a picture of the front cover with page numbers for each tag - quick to flip to what interests you.
3. Easy layout to read. There are ordered sections called You Self, Your Health, Your World, Your Home, Seasonal, and In Every Issue.
4. Normal everyday people - no stick figure models in the this mag.
5. Fashion, decorating and make-up suggestions are all normal brands at normal stores (Target, Macy's, Gap, Walmart, Old Navy, LLBean, Pier 1)
6. Little fluff and most of the ads that are in there have coupons
7. Safe enough to leave on the table around kids (no kinky stuff)
8. Just enough family and kid-fun info but majority appeals to women so you don't feel so mommyish readying it
9. No gossip or celebrity picture. I don't buy anything that pays scummy paparazzi.
10. I can read it from beginning to end the first day and still go back to the issue multiple times thru the month for decorating, fashion and recipe ideas. Great value
I normally don't write long reviews but this is truly a great magazine!
EDIT: 7/7/09 - BEFORE you order this magazine PLEASE look over the time it takes to get your first one in the mail. Amazon states it takes 6 to 10 weeks from the day you purchase right at the top of the page. All the 1 star reviews are from idiots who are mad their magazine hasn't come yet and "it's been a whole month!" Stop leaving poor reviews because it isn't All You's fault or Amazon's - it is your own fault for not reading the obvious print on how long it takes to arrive. Be patient. It is a great magazine and doesn't deserve the bad 1 star reviews for people's lack of common sense.
EDIT: 7/5/13 - I still order and read this magazine every single month. I think the content has stayed the same but I think there are a few less coupons than before. The only place you can pick this magazine up in the stands is at Walmart. And yes, it still takes a long time to get this magazine like every other magazine from Amazon. You can get it a few weeks quicker going directly to their publishing department but I like the magazine subscription reminder thru Amazon as opposed to getting paper mail from publishers. Earth friendly and easier to remember.