All-inside Pink Ombre Color Keyboard Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or without Retina Display) / MacBoook Air 13"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for 13"/15"/17" MacBook Air/Pro/Retina; Does NOT fit New Macbook Pro released in late 2016 with/without Touch Bar
- Adds a layer of protection and personalizes your keyboard at the same time
- Made from durable silicone of premium quality and adds to typing comfort
- Washable and provides full protection for your keyboard against spills, dust and other contaminants
- Get one immediately to protect your investment
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Is your keyboard naked?
Do you want personalize your keyboard while adding a layer of protection and style at the same time ?
Try All-inside keyboard skin!
- Tailor Made:
Same size as original MacBook keyboard, every key is individually molded and specially printed
- Fully Protective:
Waterproof and dustproof, protect your keyboard against spills, dust and other contaminants
Soft durable silicone material makes no difference in typing with the cover on
- Long lasting:
Flexible, washable, easy to apply and remove for cleaning or disinfecting
Keyboard Cover Compatible with
- Macbook Pro 13"- A1278
- Macbook Pro 13"with Retina Display - A1425 & A1502
- Macbook Air 13"- A1369 & A1466
- Macbook Pro 15"- A1286
- Macbook Pro 15"with Retina Display - A1398
- Macbook Pro 17"
- Macbook White 13"
Fit Only USA Keyboard LayOut MacBooks
© 2016 ACE, LLC. All rights reserved worldwide. MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. registered in the US and other countries. All other brands and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their owners. Made in China. Designed in USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife is always snacking or drinking when she works on her 13" Macbook Air and bought this after a couple of near misses. This keyboard cover came in very nice, sleek envelope. When we slid it out, our first impression was that the blue is a bit more pastel than pictured but it's very subtle and fun to look at. It takes a bit of getting used to the different feel in keys but once the cover "molds" onto the keys, you won't even remember the difference.
But do get it if you like things that look and feel nice, and if you want something that protects your keyboard from dust and debris. The gel is quite thick and muffles my typing a bit, which might be a problem for some who like the sharp and audible clicks the MBP produces but I find the 'thud-thud' produced by typing with keyboard skins more satisfying.
For newer MBPs this isn't an issue, but my machine still has a slot for a disk and has an eject button rather than a power button on the top right. Not a huge issue, as I find the quality of the skin more important. So far, it's held up well.
From heavy amounts of daily use for the two months I've had it, it's only started to warp slightly on my heavier use keys. The color, however, is still quite vibrant and hasn't faded just yet. The ombre effect, by the way, is gorgeous, and the color is thick enough that the black under the keys doesn't show.
When I wear through this skin, I'd be happy to purchase it again. There are cheaper skins out there, but this one has held up nicer than the cheaper alternatives with the thinner silicone and paint.
1. Material: The silicone this is made of is surprisingly thin and quite soft and even stretchy! It just flops right over the keyboard and positions itself with ease, which makes it easy to pull up and shake out when it gets a little dusty/crumb-y, or wipe it off when I do have the occasional spill. The surface of the keys have a slightly matte finish which feels very satiny and pleasing under my fingers.
2. Ease of typing: Honestly, it took me a week or so to get use to typing on this. There is nothing adhering the cover to the physical keyboard, so I had to get use to some slight movement when typing, due to a very slight gap between the cover and the top of the keys. I found that swiping a damn cloth on the keys before placing the silicone keyboard cover in place created a little more friction and helped my typing speed and comfort.
It's worth noting that having this cover on does slightly block some of the keyboard back-lighting. I'm a comfortable touch typist so it's not too much of a problem for me, but when I do look down at the keys at night, I find that It's hard to see the actual letters on each of the keys.
3. I really can't stress enough how great this thing looks on on computer! I get so many compliments and curious questions, which is somewhat surprising - I assumed that given the very low cost of these, that they'd be much more ubiquitous.
So, definitely pick one of these up if you want to make your laptop feel special and coffee-free!