KEEP YOU WARM ALL THE TIME
EASY TO USE- Wide mouth is easy to fill and the anti spurt lip prevent water spitting back out like those old rubber ones. Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum. It's transparent. No more guesswork about how much hot water is inside.
BEST ASSISTANT- The classic design of this classic home remedy. Treating sore muscles, stress or cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches and and can also double up as a cold compress for kids with fever or to reduce swelling for minor injuries.
CARE INSTRUCTION- Grid texture makes skin contact safer and more comfortable. Hot water bottle can cause burns (avoid prolonged direct contact to skin). The bottles should be replaced after two years of use. And check stopper for wear and tear damage at regular intervals.
- Can't sleep on a cold night? A cozy hot water bottle will work its magic.
- Cold Feet? Hot water bottles keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Hot water bottles soothe and calm children.
- Hot water bottle can be used alone as a remedy for aches, pains and sports injuries.
- A hot water bottle is a time-honored method of treating sore muscles, stress or cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches and stresses of everyday living.
- Hot water bottles are easy to travel with, especially on a long flight or bus ride.
- This hot water bottle holds the heat longer than traditional rubber bottles.
- Also works as an ice pack.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
- Bottles should be replaced after two years of use.
- Hot water bottle can cause burns avoid prolonged direct contact to skin.