Add to your order
from Assurant $69.99
- PLAN STARTS: Plan starts date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal, household use and purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Food loss reimbursement up to $100 per approved claim for refrigerators and freezers.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Allavino VSBC24-SSRN Beverage Center
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23.75 x 23.5 x 34 inches|
|Capacity||5.62 Cubic Feet|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Number of Doors||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STORES BEVERAGE CANS AND STANDARD BEER BOTTLES: This Allavino VSBC24-SSRN Beverage Center features 3 shelves that can hold up to 42 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 28 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 154 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 42 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 42 standard beer bottles and 12 standard 12 oz. cans. The shelves extend effortlessly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY AND CONTROLS: An intuitively designed control panel with clear digital display and user-friendly push button controls makes it easy to monitor and adjust the internal temperature of your beverage center between 39 degrees Fahrenheit and 64 degrees Fahrenheit. This control panel can also be used to quickly turn on or off the cool blue LED lighting, which elegantly illuminates the interior without generating the kind of heat created by incandescent bulbs.
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino's state-of-the-art FlexCount shelving system features durable metal shelves that are thin enough to maximize your available storage space yet strong enough to support the weight of bulk storage without sagging. These FlexCount beverage shelves are flat to allow for the stable placement of bottles and cans, and feature elegant stainless steel fronts that match the stainless steel framed glass door.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: This beverage center utilizes a new advanced cooling system that has been intelligently designed to greatly reduce noise and vibration while being 25% more energy efficient. Internal fans circulate air throughout the cabinet for faster cooldown and more even cooling, helping to prevent drastic temperature fluctuations.
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: This unit is front-venting and can be built into your cabinetry without requiring extra space on the sides for air circulation. It can also be used as a stylish freestanding unit in nearly any room of your home thanks to the fully finished black cabinet. The unit measures 33.9"H x 23.4"W x 23.6"D and comes with both a curved and towel bar handle to allow you to choose the look that best matches your surrounding cabinet hardware.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Digital Temperature Control
A clear digital display with user-friendly push button controls makes it easy to monitor and adjust the temperature.
Sturdy Metal Racks
Your beverage bottles and cans are stored on sturdy metal racks with a flat surface for stable storage.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly
Each shelf extends effortlessly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to every bottle and can.
These beverage centers boast a front-venting design and fully finished cabinets that make them suitable for both built-in and freestanding use.
|Capacity||28 beer bottles and 64 cans||42 beer bottles and 112 cans||18 wine bottles and 66 cans||30 wine bottles and 88 cans||56 wine bottles||177 wine bottles|
Compare with similar items
Kalamera 24 inch 154 Cans Capacity Beverage Cooler- Fit Perfectly into 24" Space Built in Counter or Freestanding - for Soda, Water, Beer or Wine - For Kitchen or Bar with Blue Interior Light
NewAir Beverage Refrigerator Cooler with 126 Can Capacity - Mini Bar Beer Fridge with Right Hinge Glass Door - Cools to 34F - AB-1200 - Stainless Steel
hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler - 120 Can Mini Fridge with Glass Door for Soda Beer or Wine - Small Drink Dispenser Machine for Office or Bar with Adjustable Removable Shelves
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Kalamera Products||Amazon.com||VidaZen|
|Color||Right Hinge||Stainless steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel and Black|
Always have plenty of your favorite cold drinks on hand with Allavino's new VSBC24-SSRN 24" Wide Beverage Center! The elegant black cabinet houses Allavino's revolutionary new durable metal shelving, which can store up to 154 standard 12 oz. cans or 42 standard beer bottles and 112 standard 12 oz. cans. These shelves are specially designed to be thin enough to allow more space between shelves for added storage capacity while remaining reliably sturdy, and feature stylish stainless steel fronts that match the stainless steel glass door frame. The VBC2451-SSRN's temperature can be monitored and adjusted using a digital display with user-friendly controls, and cool blue LED lighting illuminates the interior with the push of a button, making it easy to find exactly what you're looking for. Thanks to it's front-venting design and finished top and sides, this refrigerator can be built-in to cabinetry or used as a freestanding unit.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My first unit failed after only 6 months, which beverage factory replaced happily under the 1-year warranty.
Now less than 2 years later and the replacement can’t maintain set temperature either. Repair would cost more than the unit was new. I can buy a replacement for $600 with another 1-year warranty. What?
I had a similar issue with their kegerator (keg-co and allavino are beverage factory brands) and so if I replace this one again, that will be the 5th product I’ve installed from them in just over 2 years. Enough is enough - this company’s junk products are filling our landfills with unserviceable junk that costs more to repair than the purchase price.
Companies who build disposable appliances like this should be held accountable for the impact their unbelievably short-lived products have on consumers and the environment.
Shame on you Beverage Factory!