|Item Weight||304.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 23.5 x 71.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||VSWR172-2BWRN|
5-Year Major Appliances Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Allavino FlexCount VSWR172-2BWRN 172 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Black Door
|Price:||$1,599.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 172 BOTTLE CAPACITY: This Allavino VSWR172-2BWRN wine cooler has 12 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and 2 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 172 bottles. This maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making it the ideal wine storage unit for wine lovers with large and diverse collections.
- DUAL ZONE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: This wine refrigerator's dual zone design allows you to store both red and white wine simultaneously. You can easily monitor and adjust the temperature settings for both zones using an intuitive digital display with user-friendly push button controls. The upper zone can be set between 40 and 55 degrees Fahrenheit while the lower zone can be set between 55 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit (the lower zone must be set at least 4 degree higher than the upper zone).
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Get the most out of your space with Allavino's new FlexCount shelving, which is not only thin enough to maximize your wine storage capacity, but strong enough to support the weight of bulk storage without sagging over time. Each shelf features wood slats that cradle your bottles to help minimize agitation to your wine and glides out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for quick and easy access to every bottle in your collection.
- TRADITIONAL STYLE MEETS MODERN TECHNOLOGY: The sleek black cabinet with matching framed glass door and sophisticated all-black interior emulate the elegance of a traditional wine cellar, while innovative features like cool blue LED lighting, fan-forced cooling, and a new advanced cooling system help make this unit a cutting-edge wine storage option. It uses 25% less energy than mange other wine refrigerators on the market, and has quiet and vibration-free performance.
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: This intelligently crafted unit includes a finished cabinet and front-venting design that allow you to use it freestanding or built-in. Build it into cabinetry for a seamless look, or use it as a stylish freestanding addition to nearly any room in your home. This unit comes with both a curved and towel bar handle, letting you customize it to best fit in with the surrounding decor. Measures 71.5" H x 23.5" W x 27" D.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Store a truly diverse collection of wine bottles with ease and style in Allavino's all-new FlexCount Series Dual Zone Wine Refrigerators! Not only do these wine refrigerators feature two distinct temperature zones that can each be individually adjusted using a user-friendly digital display with push-button controls, but our revolutionary new FlexCount Series wine shelves allow you to easily accommodate bottles of all shapes and sizes. These durable metal shelves have a thin design that maximizes your available storage space, so unlike other wine refrigerators, you will not have to drastically reduce your bottle count by removing shelves in order to fit larger diameter bottles like Pinots and Chardonnays.
From the manufacturer
Versatile Racks for Diverse Collections
The latest innovation from Allavino is here! The Allavino FlexCount Series Wine Refrigerators have been designed with diverse wine collections in mind.
Most wine coolers on the market are designed with the standard 750 mL bottle in mind, but as you probably know, there does not seem to be a 'standard' anymore!
To give their bottles a unique look that stands out on the shelves of wine retailers, many wineries have deviated from the old standards which is great for them, but can wreak havoc on your wine storage with your average wine refrigerator.
Allavino FlexCount Series Wine Refrigerators are not your average wine refrigerator!
Featuring cutting edge shelves that maximize the available storage space while sturdily supporting your precious collection, FlexCount Series Wine Refrigerators can hold larger diameter bottles without the need to reconfigure or remove shelves. Taller bottles, tapered bottles and larger diameter bottles up to Pinots and Chardonnays can be stored in each model, meeting the needs of collectors with varying bottle shapes.
Digital Temperature Control
Each zone has it's own digital display with easy-to-use push button controls to make setting and reading the temperature a snap! They can be set high enough for red wine or low enough for white or sparkling wine.
Innovative New Shelf Design
The revolutionary metal shelving design is both strong enough to support the weight of bottles without sagging and thin enough to give you more storage space between shelves to accommodate larger diameter bottles.
Stores More Bottle Sizes
Thanks to the additional storage space between shelves, this wine refrigerator is capable of storing bottles of varying diameters without requiring you to remove racks and greatly reduce your overall storage capacity.
The front-venting design and fully finished cabinets give you the option to build these wine coolers into your cabinetry for a seamless look, or to use them as stylish freestanding additions to any room in your home.
|Single Zone Wine Coolers||Dual Zone Wine Coolers||Undercounter Side-by-Side Wine Coolers||Tall Side-by-Side Wine Coolers||Wine & Beverage Centers||Beverage Centers|
|Capacity||32-177 bottles||30-172 bottles||112 bottles||344-354 bottles||18-56 bottles and 66-154 cans||88-154 cans|
Top customer reviews
I have had the unit now for a couple of months and it is working great. Set-up was straightforward and one question on handle assembly was quickly answered via the support line.
- Fair price
- Sturdy and flexible shelves
- Looks great and easy to set-up
- a little noisy when the compressor is running at full speed, however this doesn't happen often.
Would recommend this to anyone looking for a dual temp unit in this size!