We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Button closure
- A slim fit straight leg silhouette with full-length inseam. Crafted from premium light weight stretch denim for all day comfort. Features light blue wash with faint whiskering. Classic five-pocket styling. Zip fly, button closure with matte hardware.
- A slightly roomier fit through the hip and thigh for extra comfort yet retaining straight fit silhouette.
- Our jeans are made with at least 90% cotton, natural fiber providing soft and smooth feeling.
- 90% Cotton/8% Polyester/2% Spandex
- Inseam: 30 in. / Leg opening: 12.5 in.; Model is 5' 8" & wearing size 26.
Customers also considered these styles
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A slim fit straight leg silhouette with full-length inseam. Crafted from premium light weight stretch denim for all day comfort. Features light blue wash with faint whiskering. Classic five-pocket styling. Zip fly, button closure with matte hardware. Our jeans are made with at least 90% cotton, natural fiber providing soft and smooth feeling. Straight fit; Mid-rise waist; Inseam: 30 in.; Leg opening: 12.5 in.; Front rise: 9 in.; Back rise: 13.75 in. 90% Cotton/8% Polyester/2% Spandex Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Imported.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 inches
- Item model number: AJMY402STLB
- Date First Available: October 27, 2017
- ASIN: B074PP5HS9
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: zipper on second pair is also sticky. Sigh. I think I'll keep it anyway because I like the fit, and given the price, see if I can just get the zipper replaced locally.
Are you kidding? For under ten bucks?
Love it 😍
Stretch denim, very forgiving, which I need right now because I’m towards the end of my weight loss goal, but my body is still a bit out of sync; my legs are size 4 but my middle hips rump area is just starting to fall under a 6.
I’m wearing these in the 29’s and other pants in 6’s now, I also ordered the 28’s and can get them on, but, shouldn’t wear them in public yet, but I will be very soon.
I am 5’2” and the length is perfect for me, but maybe not for taller folks.