Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on September 5, 2013
I just got this in a size L, and I usually wear a US size 8/10. It fits really well and hugs the right places. My only negative is that it's a little see through, so you can see the extra fabric underneath the neckline. Otherwise, i consider this a great buy. It works really well with black leggings and knee high boots. So far, everything I've ordered from Allegra K has been pretty good, even though many people consider them to be more of a hit or miss brand.
on February 16, 2014
I was really excited to receive this item, as I've been satisfied with Allegra K's shirts before, but ended up a bit disappointed once I first tried this on.

This item is not the slightly muted, sophisticated orange in the photo, but a bright orange (think if you were buying a pumpkin costume for Halloween. That orange.). Now, that would be all right, but the shirt I received did not have the same ruffle effect at the bottom like the top in the photo, and did not give the same silhouette. The sleeves were also wide, rather than form fitting. The shoulders were not a problem like other reviewers had suggested. Overall, it was just a bit bulky in all areas but the trunk of the shirt, rather than chic like the photo would suggest.

If I went in to get adjustments done (tighten sleeves, shorten the peplum, etc.), I suppose this shirt would be passable. This one isn't one of Allegra K's strongest designs.
on December 22, 2013
This is by far the worse thing I could purchase online. The color is completely different it is a dirty write. The material is a cheap stretch material. The fitting does not at all look like the picture. I receive a completely different product.
on October 10, 2013
This is a wonderful blouse. It fits as expected and looks just like the illustration. The fabric is rich and the fit flattering.
on October 31, 2013
Color is tangerine red. Fit right and the fabric was sturdy. I wear a medium and ordered a medium. I am a satisfied customer.
on March 2, 2014
I wore this to work with some black pencil pants some ankle booties & a cincher belt around the highwaist part - i got alot of looks & compliments. I loved it & i plan on ordering more if possible & i plan on wearing this shirt alot more. The sleeves arent really 3/4 length they were like regular sleeves on me. Its comfy and a unique kinda fabric that is perfect for spring time! I highly recommend this shirt!
Great fit/ nice fabric/ awesome color/great price!
review image review image review image
on July 1, 2016
I purchased this same top from a seller on EBAY and the fabric and fit were light years better. This top was immensely too long and the bottom to long to wear. I would need to have this blouse tailored. I gave this top two stars because aside from the crazy sizing the fabric and feel of the garment are substantial enough for the pricing.
on May 24, 2014
This shirt is really nice. I like the material very soft. I ordered a medium and I am 5'0 107lbs. It fit perfectly. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars was because the color is slightly different than the picture. It's more orange orange than red at all. Almost like the crayon orange. But it's still cute. Also the zipper in the back makes it kind of difficult to zip. But it's manageable.
on May 16, 2014
This shirt is awful and material is itchy. Plus the orange is like a Halloween orange. When trying to return the product for a refund, the seller asks if I can give to a friend instead. If I could rate this 0 stars, I would.
on November 21, 2014
Bad fit, made me look so fat, worse look ever,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.