Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 30, 2013
So far it's one of my top favorite orders from uxcell. It's a bit loose on me since I'm somewhat skinny and petite. I'm about 5'2-5'3(159-160 cm), 110 lbs (4 kg). But I've tried it with a black bell at my belly and it looks just perfect. The shoulder comes off as a bit flirty (and still cute!). The length is same with how it is on the model. I ordered a XS (US 0) just as my regular size range 0-2 since I think a S (US 4) would be too big for me. It is a bit larger than I thought, which makes it looks even nicer on me. Material is well enough, not too thick but not too cheap so warm enough and does not see through. Perfect with leggings and boots! Delivery is faster than 2 weeks is also a plus! Love it!
on December 18, 2013
I don't really like it the first time i wore it...i don't feel comfortable, but don't get me wrong.."the quality is very good,and it fits just right like in the picture"..a bit shorter,though..but I'm still ok with it, for as long as it still covers my bun..i just gotta be carefull anytime i move..one time,my bra shows up,(the cup itself). when i picked up something on the floor..

And so,I wore this today for the second time,. wearing a sports bra,,with jeans printed leggings,(also bought on-line),and it looks even better when i put on my brown fabric belt below, to look more trendy and stylish..try it ladies!!

I'm a 5'1 // 110 lbs.. I bought a XS size.. =)
on January 18, 2014
I ordered the tan and black for myself and one for my sister. The top fits well and is cute for casual wear with leggings or skinny jeans.