Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on December 21, 2012
Normally I really like the products I order from this brand. Unfortunately this dress has some problems. I am 5'2 and very slim, the description says the model is about 5'3, but this dress did not fit well on me at all. It is a little bit short, but the real problem is that the properties of the material cause the dress to bubble out around the belly and torso area causing a strange and unflattering shape, not hanging loosely as shown in the picture. The dress arrived severely wrinkled, which isn't really surprising but I've had a lot of trouble getting out the wrinkles due to the material. I am still hopeful that perhaps with washing and dewrinkling I'll be able to get the dress to look like the picture, and if I manage to I will update my review.
on August 2, 2012
Cheap material and it just fits weird. Not worth the money and wait for the product, nor my effort and postage to for return. Do not buy!
on July 18, 2013
Nothing like the picture, material is shiny and looks cheap. Shorter than what I thought. Never wearing it!!!! What a waste!!
on May 6, 2014
I buy a LOT from Allegra K and this is the first time I've received something that was obviously pre-owned. The tags were cut out of the dress, and there were loose threads EVERYWHERE, like it had been once loved by a previous owner and worn constantly. The dress itself looks like something I'd wear to a Ren Fair as a costume... not what I was expecting. The fabric is cheap and thin and definitely doesn't look like it does in the photo.

They have a ton of other dresses I'd recommend over this one.
on March 28, 2014
I'm 5'2 and this is more like a shirt on me not to mention the over all make of the dress nothing like the picture I was expecting a dark brownish color and I pull it out of the bag it was just bunched in and it was gray like a light gray I ordered an XL because I wanted it to be loose on me put it on and it fits like a small the only thing running in my head was "Tommy boy" ... "Fat guy in a little coat" so if you have the body of the crypt keeper then go for it !!
on May 15, 2014
Item was nothing like it seemed in picture! Terrible fabric and already arrived damaged! I ordered a medium but i should have went with a size 20 or up bc it would not fit any person over 3 feet tall and more than 50 pounds lol! Maybe a nice doll dress but thats about it! Very disappointed but too much trouble to return item to seller!
on March 29, 2014
Product sucked! Was nothing like the picture. Turns out it was very ugly. It looks like the person who stitched it together did not know what they where doing so i just cut the top half completely off so i could at least have something for my money.Also it stank very bad. Like a dirty musty smell. Don't waste your money on it. I give it 0 stars!
on May 20, 2014
I like to think I'm almost as skinny as the model wearing the dress (I'm 5'0" and 100lbs most days and a 34D) but when I put this dress on, I'm SHAPELESS...It makes me look like I have a flat butt and the front is too pouchy.
on February 18, 2013
I purchased a size large and it was so huge on me. I'm 5' 2" 135 lbs, when I shop I purchase a large and it usually works for me but not in this case. The material was not what I expected but I had no problem with it, I just wish it fit. Other than that it was a pretty dress.
on December 9, 2014
Looks super cute on the picture.. but is solo ugly on person nothing like what they show , super big too and bubbly I am so glad the returns are free

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.