Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 22, 2014
I received this top today and boy was I disappointed. I wanted a tunic and this one just came a couple of inches past my waist. I am only 5' so it's not because I am too tall! Also, the buttons in the picture are off to the side and this one had them slightly off center which made me keep trying to twist the shirt around so they would be centered. The sleeves look loose in the picture but they are actually very, uncomfortably, tight, and has seams that runs the length on top, as well, as on the bottom of the sleeve. That is a strange look since the sleeves are so tight and I would have to keep adjusting them so they wouldn't be crooked. I've bought hundreds of items on amazon, and this is only the second time I've had to return something. This was an inexpensive top, but worthless so it's being sent back.
on February 10, 2014
So I actually like the fabric, It is a nice heathered warm dusty rose that is incredibly soft and thick and stretchy - one way only. I like the buttons on the side, but they didn't seem as asymmetrical as the models version, or as long down the front. The shirt pictured here looks like it should be a tunic length with truly baggy dolman sleeves,. Mine seemed to be the last of the roll of material and they were trying to compensate by making it shorter and the sleeves more slender against the stretchy grainline, making it tight across the length of the arm instead of baggy. I am a size 16, and It fit loose through the midsection although not long enough but extremely tight along the arm. I was hoping for a loser, longer, butt reaching fit to pair with leggings. It hits the top of my waistline, no where near the butt or hip area. I like the fabric enough that it can be a casual lounge shirt, but not the nice going out shirt that I was hoping for. Too much of a hassle to return.
on February 22, 2014
Let me begin by saying I give careful consideration before I rate anything a, "1 Star." The item DID arrive before the estimated receive date. It took about 2.5 weeks. When I opened the package, however, the item was not as pictured! The item I received was a short, waist high sweatshirt. It was not at all the long, hip-length bloused fit shown in the picture. Also the buttons were in the center of the shirt and not sewn on the side as pictured. There is no return label in the package, and no return address on the envelope, so I have no way to return this shirt. I basically just threw my money away. For reference I am 5'8 and 140 lbs. My 10 year old held this shirt up to his torso and it fit him better than me!!! WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!
on February 1, 2015
I was thinking after reading all the views that it would be like a cheap thin material and it would be shipping from overseas and take forever to get here. I received the shirt within a week from ordering. I got the pink in an XL because I wanted a dress/shirt look with leggings and boots. Mind you I am 5'5 and 190...... don't like to admit that part, but currently on a weight loss program and joined a gym.... <<< yay me!! The fabric is pretty thick and you cannot see through it. Mine looks just like the one shown above. Happy with this and will be much happier to loose the belly fat! I look forward to trying more of there clothing.
on October 9, 2014
Its really soft material and it's kind of cute. The second picture, where it shows the item not on the super skinny, tiny, short, cute model - yeah, that's what it's like. I'm not sure what the tiny little model is wearing but mine is a medium and fits like a sweatshirt would. It's not thick by any means but like someone else mentioned, its a decent bum around kind of a top.

Be realistic ladies - unless you are shaped like the model, it won't fit you like that.
on March 1, 2014
The only thing that the picture has in common with what I received; is the color of the top, everything else is just sad.....There is no boat neck, its a tiny round cut that makes the shirt look so dumb, the buttons are in the MIDDLE making it look like a pajama top, and they are placed in a strange half-circular shape.....and don't get me started in the length! the picture shows a girl in a shirt that is well below her hipline, and seems like it can go even lower, well guess what? the she shirt is soo short that it barely goes passed my bellybutton. i'm 5'5/130lb, and I ordered a M size thinking it maybe not fit as loose and long as on the model. but what I got was more like an ugly pajama top....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The model must have been a teensy person, because I am 5'3 and 120 lbs so I ordered a small, but the shirt comes to right below my belly button and the sleeves have no stretch to them whatsoever. I wasn't even able to pull them up past my forearms to try to make it sit more comfortable. I had thought this shirt was going to sit below my hips and somewhat off my shoulder, but nope. Not even close. This is the second Allegra K product I've purchased and it will definitely be my last. The first one was just as bad. Consider it a lesson learned.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 17, 2014
I was looking for tops to wear to work and based off the pictures it looked stylish and comfy enough.

It is certainly comfy, but maybe too comfortable for work wear. As other reviews have stated, it feels very much like a worn sweatshirt. The neckline is much less boatneck, much more crewneck. The buttons are mother-of-pearl-ish (which is admittedly a nice touch) and more centered than to the side, so it also seems less stylish and more like a home sewing project gone slightly wrong. Even though I'm an XS/5'1.5"/106lbs, this shirt didn't drape on me anywhere similar to that of the model. It DOES go down to my hips, but it doesn't drape, and even scrunching up the full sleeves doesn't create bunching as nice as that on the picture.

For the price it's okay, and definitely something I will wear around the house or to lounge about in. Just don't expect the model picture.
on January 18, 2014
I was a little worried about buying this top, based on the mixed reviews. I wish I had not wasted my money. The seam is noticable and bothersome, and the buttons in the front look nothing like the pictures. Instead of being on the side of the top, they are sewn right into the middle and sewn on sideways. The top overall fit me well, I got a medium size and I am 5'9 and 115 lbs. It is a thick top as well. I would not reccommend this top to anyone, the images for the product are misleading.
on February 5, 2014
This shirt took a long time to get here, but a week shorter than the estimated time. This is a beautiful shirt that fits me nicely. I found the arms and waist are comfortable and the right length. Now, this medium size shirt is not like the picture except the color. I bought it in red, which is a fall color tone. I am 5'4" and 144 pounds, the differences in the shirt from the picture's are the buttons location and how loose the shirt hang. The shirts button hangs down the center of the shirt (not the side). The arms and waist are loose, but the arms are almost snug (not draping) and the waist length is not much shorter than the photo's shirt but, with my wider hips, the shirt sits above the hips. I will wear this shirt a lot and it looks good with khakis.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.