Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 11, 2013
I think I would of liked it in an XL but the L doesnt fit my arms right. If someone wants a L I would give it to them, no joke. I cant wear it so instead of taking up room in my closet I really would send it to someone who would wear it. Its not a bad shirt. I think it was $10 dollars and some change and that was what I got a cute shirt worth $10 dollars and some change and uxcell gave me a refund of $4.90 cause I thought I ordered the XL. See if there is someway you can reply through Amazon because thats the only problem I wont display my email or phone number.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 12, 2013
Beautiful blouse(Warning: wrong size), May 12, 2013
By Kiki (Fort Polk, LA, USA)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Allegra K Ladies Pullover Doll Collar 3/4 Sleeves Chiffon Blouse Blue M (Apparel)
I have purchased many shirts and dresses from the "Allegra K" line and even though it takes from one to two weeks to arrive here in Louisiana (USA) from China, is always worth it. They ship everything fast and it gets to you fast enough considering the distance. The material of this blouse and all the other shirts and dresses that I have purchased from this brand it does not feel cheep like same people say, or smell too bad. Sometime(not always) there is a slightly odd smell to it but everyone knows you are suppose to wash new clothes before wear them. It is common sense.
This shirt was beautiful, even though I notice that all the shirt, or dresses that I buy from the "Allegra K" are always one size bigger. No big deal, but you all should know.
However, beautiful shirt, good price and fast shipment. I would suggest this brand and this blouse to anybody.

ps. Every time you receive a shirt they send you a discount card with a code. You can use the discount on their official website (so it does not work on amazon but it does on their official website)
on May 5, 2015
This blouse is just beautiful. I have received so many compliments on it. It is pretty sheer, so wear a tank underneath. The colour is beautiful and not quite as bright red as the picture shows. It flows just beautifully and the collar makes it elegant. It is a little larger than I expected, but that works as it's nice and loose.
on September 27, 2012
I purchased the Medium which was a bit big. Ill probably have to tuck it in or wear with a belt. The shirt is Bright red not burgundy.
on December 16, 2014
Love the blouse but way toooooo BIG (Made in China)...will not return it...no time....will wear over a sleeveless
black top and pretend I meant it to be like a jacket....the gathers make it OK...maybe.
I suggest you get the sizing squared away on these products from out of country...I will try
to purchase all Made in the USA products in the future...
on July 8, 2014
The shirt was way too big for an x-small. Don't know if that was the way it was supposed to be, or whether they sent me the wrong size. Anyway, the shirt isn't that nice. Its all the way see through as expected. And there is a little scrunched up part of the fabric in the middle somewhere that is not very flattering. Don't know what I'm going to do with the shirt now.
on June 18, 2013
I just wish they have the exact measurements noted in every clothing. Everything else is a great buy. Love it
on March 31, 2014
For some reason this came with two of the same shirts when I ordered 1.(Which i'm not complaining about) however, even though i ordered it a size larger, the i couldn't fit my arms through the sleeves. But the shirt is a comfy material and looks like a dolls shirt. :3 i recommend it for smaller people haha. :)
on September 25, 2016
So Cute, Its a Little Big and I'm Curvy but not huge!!! I wore it with a cute belt and it looked perfect...
on June 30, 2014
The red is a lot brighter than pictured; definitely not what you would describe as "burgundy". The shirt fits fine in the arm areas, but it's waaay too loose everywhere else, so I don't know if ordering a size smaller would help. Maybe it'll work better with a belt paired with it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.