Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Allegra K Women Butterfly Sleeve Elastic Waist Belted Chiffon Short Dress
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on August 14, 2012
This dress is really cute!! It doesn't say on the description nor the title but this dress comes with the belt on the model!! I think just the belt is worth the price of the dress :) it's a very cute and sturdy/good material belt! does not feel cheap at all. The dress by itself looks really plain but with a belt it looks exactly like the picture. DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!!!

Allegra K's clothings are a hit and miss...make sure you take the reviews seriously.
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2012
For the price of this dress, I am completely satisfied! I received this dress and along with it, I ordered a white belt (from Allegra) and those two items just looked amazing together! If you are debating on buying this, I definitely would! You can not beat it for the price! :)
on December 11, 2012
Shipping was super fast and its just sooooo cute!! love it!!!! the fabric is super soft and silky, and the belt is so versatile and looks awesome on some of my other dresses~~

By the way...I'm 5'4" and 130lbs, and usually wear a small or medium...THIS is "XS" but it fits!! so to all of you worrying about the sizes, I really think you should give it a try~~styles are super cute and the quality is surprisingly decent, AND the customer service/response was pretty prompt and friendly...don't know why that surprises me but I remain really impressed. have a few more orders coming soon, and am super excited! Thanks Allegra! And, thank you to the staff at UXCELL for their awesome service!! :)
on October 26, 2015
Very cute, but slightly sheer -- was ok with nude underwear, but otherwise was completely transparent. I usually wear a 6-8 in dresses, and this fit great. The belt is very cute, too. For the price, I was very happy with this dress!
review image
on June 25, 2013
I like the overall look of this dress, the cinch is very cute and the dress fits me perfectly. The only problem I have is that the built in slip is a bit too short. The dress itself comes right above my knee (I'm 5'8"), but the slip is a good 6 inches shorter, barely covering my butt! Since the dress is see through like the picture I will probably wear something underneath. The material is not the best quality, but it is acceptable. The slip is made of satin and is very stretchy, which I like.
on February 5, 2014
The dress itself is adorable and it came with the cute belt attached but only one problem... I'm a very small girl 5'2 and about 105lbs but the undercovering barely covers my behind! I tried shorts and it didn't work and even with black tights it still is a bit too revealing.
on July 15, 2012
I had to keep pulling the belt back up because it would slide down a couple times out of the day, this might not be a problem for some, but maybe for all if it's due to stretch. It wasn't anything horrible, just somewhat annoying! Otherwise this dress is super cute and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it.
on December 11, 2012
For the price, I am very impressed. It's flattering and feminine but the picture almost gives the impression that is one color on top and a slightly darker shade on the bottom but mine is the same color. Unfortunately, because I am so pale I look a little washed out but that is completely not the manufacturers fault, if course. The seam around the waist is a little uneven but easily covered by the cute belt.
on November 30, 2012
The dress comes with the belt shown! It is a little short but paired with some cute tights and shoes it will look great :) and there's no way you can beat the price especially when they send you the belt as well
on February 11, 2014
Love how flowy it is. Great for spring/summer. However, after 2-3 washes, the dress doesn't seem to hold it's shape. It almost seems twisted a little and the fabric looks thinner. Now it's sitting at the bottom of my closet.