- Measurement:1X(Length:39.3",Chest:43.3",Waist:31.4",Sleeve Length:10.6"),2X(Length:39.7",Chest:46.4",Waist:34.6",Sleeve Length:10.6"),3X(Length:40.1",Chest:49.6",Waist:37.7",Sleeve Length:11.0"),4X(Length:40.5",Chest:53.5",Waist:41.7",Sleeve Length:11.0"),Pls Choose Your Size Refer To The Size Information
- Breathable Soft Fiber Material,Soft To Wear
- Half sleeve,round neck,medium-length,side pockets,pleated
- Great with high heels or boots for casual wear，cocktail party，wedding occasion
- Allegrace Owns Its Own Trademarks.The Serial Number:86500329. The Package Contains Allegrace Tag
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Breathable Cotton Blend Material
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.85 x 9.49 x 1.65 inches; 10.9 Ounces
- Item model number : AG427-1X-03
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 9, 2018
- ASIN : B07FCLFKQD
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sleeve length is flattering on even chubby arms and perfect for showcasing a larger statement bracelet. As the dress has no interesting design elements of it's own, it definitely looks better with accessories or layered. A great scarf at the neck, a bold necklace or bracelet, a bigger menswear inspired watch would all elevate this from a rather plain and "just okay" quality knit dress to something more. You get what you pay for, and this is more big box store, Wally World quality fabric than higher end department store stuff if you know what I mean. However if you need more office clothes on a tighter budget this can pass muster with some tweaks.
The sleeve is snug on me which minimizes upper arm wobble without being too tight. It is not the stretchiest fabric. If you know that your upper arms are larger than average for your dress size, this dress is not for you. I would say that it's a 2-way knit and not a 4-way stretch knit. It stretches less than a t-shirt type knit. Still, for sitting in an office, it's fairly comfortable while still looking professional teamed with the correct shoes and accessories. It's a thin summerweight knit that in a warmer state like Texas will likely transition from air conditioned office right through November with a sweater or jacket and some opaque tights added and perhaps a knee high boot.
It’s not a deep pocket, and is made of the same thin material of the dress. Which means that when there’s nothing in it, the pocket turns itself out. It then looks sloppy and unflattering, making the hip area of the dress fit weirdly. I thought keeping something in there would help flatten the lines, but again, it’s not very deep at all. When I put my phone in, it only goes 3/4 way in, and when I’ve moved around, the phone has fallen out of my pocket.
That said, I do like it. Will try to use fabric tape to attach pocket to inside of dress, to see if it won’t flap out anymore.
But I love it nonetheless and I'm excited to wear it out!
Photo for color reference