Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on April 8, 2014
I bought this belt in Walnut to match my Allen Edmonds Men's McAllister Wing Tip shoes in Walnut. The color match is spot on. I don't own the Dalton or other shoes in Walnut, but I would imagine the color match would be spot on for those as well. The belt comes with broguing that matches the brouging on the wingtips from Allen Edmonds. The quality of the leather is top notch - it feels nice and buttery and seems like it will age well. I get a lot of compliments wearing the shoes and belt together from people in my office.

An important note - as other reviewers have mentioned, the belt does run short. I am roughly a 30 waist and got the size 32 belt, which is almost perfect but is on the short side compared to other 32 belts that I have. A good few inches in length shorter. Since I'm fairly slim, the belt length was fine, but if I was a 31, I would barely be able to use the belt. Get the next size bigger, and if you are an inbetween size (31, 33, etc) I would even suggest going two sizes up, unless you like having the tip of the excess belt ending one or two inches after the buckle part.
on February 15, 2016
runs small
on October 3, 2016
Best belt I've owned, wear it all the time. Just ordered a very similar one in black. Can't compare to cheaper options. I get compliments on it all the time. Soft leather, great color, looks slick.
on June 17, 2015
Bought this to go with the Allen Edmonds shoes that I bought. I have a pair of the Strands in walnut color and this shoe matches perfectly. I get tons of compliments on both. If you're going to get Allen Edmonds, don't skimp on the belt. This is a wardrobe piece that you will constantly come back to.
on September 1, 2017
Looks great.
on December 30, 2015
Expected a well made belt and it was
It has a stand out, unique design
I will continue to purchase AE belts
on June 27, 2014
I paid full price for this belt but did not get the carrying cloth bag that I would have if purchase directly from AE. A few days later I purchased the same belt directly from AE, saved 15% and came with the tradional carrying bag! BTW, is a nice belt but is not a $120-nice.
on September 25, 2015
This belt matches the Strand shoes beautifully. It's the most I've ever spent on a belt; however, I look to have it for a long time since I only wear it with the Strand shoes, which is only for dressy, special occasions.
on September 8, 2014
Overpriced for what you get, but hard to find a similar belt elsewhere. Also it does not match the shoes perfectly.
on July 18, 2017
Excellent choice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.