Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on April 13, 2016
Good quality but be sure to order a size larger than your pants size like you would for any other belt. If you have been to Allen Edwards web site, you may have seen that they tell you to order your belt at your actual size instead of a size larger like most brands but this is not right. I wear 31in pants and I ordered a 32iin belt. The belt I received was properly labeled 32 but I could only tighten it to the first hole. I compared it to another 32in belt and it is less than an inch shorter but the holes are punched far more toward the buckle - about 1-1/2in.
on May 5, 2016
I've been looking for a more quality leather belt that wont fall apart after 1-2 months of wear. This smells of real leather, reads as MADE IN THE USA (worth the $ alone), but I will see how it holds up over time. Color is just a bit lighter than pictured.
on August 13, 2015
Nice understated black dress belt. Not quite as supple as the AE belts I've had in the past. Both inside and outside of this belt are very much on the dryer side. I don't know exactly how describe it other than dry. The backing is different and more of a gray semi hardened as compared to the previous natural tan of my much older AE belt that has more of a supple and rich moisture tack with a felt like soft tan backing.
Don't get me wrong, this is still a very sharp looking belt but something is just off from what I've come to expect from an AE leather product. I have a dozen pairs of AE shoes and an assortment of AE,RL, Coach, Cole Haan/Bragano, and Trafalgar and it just seems like the products were slightly better made even just ten years ago.
on May 4, 2017
Belt fit as expected and initially seemed good quality, however, within a month or so the finish began wearing off and cracking. Seems very poor quality for a $100 belt and more in line with generic department store belts half the price. Unfortunately, this is the only belt I have been able to find that matches the color of my AE shoes otherwise I would be wearing something else. Pretty disappointing overall as I have find AE shoes to be well worth their price, but their belts just don't seem to fall in the same category of quality and value.
on September 30, 2016
Amazing belt that is the perfect compliment to any Allen Edmonds Black leather shoes. Really great leather that has been holding up well, and it's got a great width too it that isn't too thin. This also works really well in casual settings as well. One thing I would mention is the belt seems to go by your "vanity" sizing rather than your dress pant/suit sizing, meaning you shouldn't size up from your true pant size. If you don't know your true waist size, then buy a size up from what you would wear in chinos/jeans
on October 13, 2014
This is a great belt. The leather is smooth and soft. The buckle is a bit bigger than what the picture shows. This is my second Allen Edmonds belt. The first one is a "Bombay" and is not so quality. The seal of leather began to be scratched after several-weeks daily wearing.

The size of this basic wide dress wide is also right. My waist is 32 and I bought the 34" size. It fits me very well. On the other hand, the "bombay" is longer than expected.
on January 22, 2016
Quality belt, durable and great leather. I would buy again and recommend. Made the right way.
on October 8, 2016
I was excited to buy this to match my AE Merlot Fifth Avenue and when it arrived, I'm really happy with it. The color is a bit of a lighter shade than my shoes but it is hardly noticeable. I took the advice from the other reviews to get the next size (32") than my real size (30") and it fits perfects. The width is fine with me but other people might it too wide. I got it at almost 50% off the original price so this is indeed a great purchase.
on June 6, 2017
I had this belt for 20 months and the stiches began to come apart. Allen Edmonds had me ship the belt back for QA inspection then sent me a brand new belt. It's a high quality leather and you cannot find better customer service.
on March 29, 2017
Looks and feels luxurious, as one expects from Allen Edmonds. Fits great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.