Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 32|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on July 8, 2016
The belt itself is of amazing quality, very supple, well made metal fixtures, with protective caps for shipping, the look and color are very good.

My only complaint would be that when it showed up it was rolled with the belt inside the loop and that part was stuck. it actually left a small mark when i had to pull the belt and unstick it from the loop. there was also some abrasion there not sure if from the miles of shipping or the sticking, assembly too soon after manufacturing.

in all i dont have the time and really trying to not feed my OCD by returning it.
review image
on July 13, 2011
I typically would buy the cheapest belt I could find but happened to have a gift card to use. After receiving the belt I can definitely see the difference compared to my other belts. The leather is much softer and pliable. I like the contours on the belt as they add a bit of interest and think it looks quite nice overall.

July 22, 2016 Update:
Just thought that I'd revisit this review as it's been about 5 years now and could use an update. I'm happy to report that my belt looks as good as the day I bought it, even though I wear it weekly, with none of the cracking, creasing etc that I typically get from my previous cheapies. So, I'll reiterate that, while it was an expensive purchase, I'll easily make that back just from sheer longevity of the belt. No regrets whatsoever.
on May 5, 2016
Beautiful belt, high quality and the ribbed effect does a good job of differentiating the belt while keeping it classic.

One disappointing thing about this belt is perhaps the lack of stitching which you might expect for a belt at this price point. But this is fine in this case as stitching would take away from the aesthetic of this belt.
on November 5, 2013
I know this belt is expensive, but once you look at it and hold it in your hand, it feels worth it. It is soft and looks like it will wear extremely well. I like the style, which is a perfect hybrid for both dress and casual use. Only note is the buckle is silver-colored...on the picture I had expected gold-toned. Aside from that, I would highly recommend this belt!
on March 24, 2016
After seeing co-workers with the same belt and them telling me they have had it for 5 yrs. I decided to spend $100.00 bucks and I thought I was crazy.. Then I wore it for a day and I can tell you the way this belt wraps around your waste is excellent. You can tell its REAL good leather.
on April 25, 2014
Good quality leather.
Nice feel wearing it.
Cheaper belts loose their form in the closure area after few wearings, this one stays as new.

The only minus, it is made from two layers of leather i think glued or pressed together, it doesn't sound good, but in this belt it was done right by Allen Edmonds.
on January 21, 2017
This's was a gift and he said it was the best belt he has ever had. It also feels soft and looks great.. .thanks
on October 20, 2016
Excellent quality belt as is to be expected from AE. Supple leather, rich color, great hardware, quality stitching.
on December 7, 2016
Never buy a cheap belt. This one cost a bit but the quality certainly justified the price.
on April 16, 2016
This is a great looking belt. I plan on using it only for special occasions only so I didn't mind the sticker price which I think is a bit high.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.