|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$420.00 - $445.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Wingtip leather boot featuring lace-up vamp, medallion toe, and brogue perforations
- Stacked heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Allen Edmonds Dalton
Founded in 1922, Allen Edmonds Shoe Corporation is a U.S. based manufacturer of premium men’s footwear and accessories. We have been creating timeless, custom-made men's dress shoes and casual shoes since 1922. Our shoes use only premium leathers and are handcrafted via a 212-step process.
When we asked Jim Dayton, an award-winning architect and protégé of Frank Gehry, to design our new retail store prototype, we never planned for him to create a shoe for us. But, by using authentic materials in his store design like Wisconsin red birch and touches of the cork that cushions our shoes, he did such a great job capturing our company's personality that we asked him to bring the same aesthetic sensibilities to a pair of shoes. And we're sure glad we did. In creating this seven-eyelet blucher boot, Dayton used his architect's sharp-eye to perfectly balance the silhouette of the rounded, full toe with the extended calf-high upper. Similarly, the orange leather lining, toe medallion and perforations on the back-stay and wingtip combine to accentuate the boot's heartier features, like the Butyl leather sole, and create a blueprint for both elegance and strength. Tucked under blue jeans or a blue suit, they present a stylish profile while providing the type of ankle stability and support not usually found in a dress shoe. A truly original boot made by a one-of-a-kind artisan, the Dalton is the perfect foundation on which to build a great outfit.
- Leather sole men's dress boots
- Wingtip blucher with brogue perforations and medallion
- Premium calfskin leather upper with orange leather lining
- Butyl double leather sole
- Newly reinforced and strengthened pull Tab
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction
- This shoe is recraftable
- Proudly made in the USA in Port Washington, WI
These Dalton boots, by Allen-Edmonds are just what you're looking for. They protect your feet from foul weather while providing a stylish alternative to conventional boots.
Sometimes the right shoe can make all the difference, like this wingtip boot from Allen Edmonds. The Dalton exudes confidence and style with a burnished leather upper featuring extensive broguing and a metal lace-up vamp for a secure fit. Beneath, a leather sole and manmade heel delivers a steady step wherever the day takes you.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004TDUMJI
- Item model number: Dalton
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The boots hold up very very well. I wear them a couple times per week and they still look brand new WITHOUT even applying a conditioner or anything to color enhance them. I usually just wipe the dirt off with a soft, dry cloth. Would absolutely buy another pair of these boots
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I have owned these boots for a few months. I have NEVER received so many compliments on any other boot (or anything else I've ever worn). This is my second Allen Edmonds pair of boots (I also own a few pairs of their dress shoes). My best purchase from Allen Edmonds.
(1) Fit is perfect. Size 11 fits as size 11. I have wide feet that often feel squeezed in designer boots, but that isn't a problem with this boot.
(2) Very classy and can be worn with suits (designer jeans are almost not good enough to wear with these boots). I cannot overstate how aesthetically pleasing these boots are.
(3) Have worn these for about four months and overall they still look new (and do not feel broken in yet).
(1) High quality but fragile leather. I drive a lot for business and the heel of my right boot sits on the floor when my foot is on the gas pedal. After wearing these maybe once per week for 4 months there is a half dollar coin sized worn scuff spot.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought a pair of Long Branch Wingtip boots from here 10 months ago and they're completely falling apart.Read more
Go well with jeans, chino and even a suit
Versatile and comfortable