Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 22, 2013
These shoe trees are supposed to be perfect for allen edmonds shoes. I have a couple pairs of shoes, and it is my understanding that shoe trees keep the shoes looking better longer. I can tell you that proper care keeps you shoes looking better longer. Shoe tree, regular polishing, and not wearing the shoes everyday day after day makes a huge difference. These are perfect, they fit my 13 size shoe, and I have a pair for each pair of shoes I own. Definitely reduces creasing.
on March 16, 2012
This is a good cedar shoe tree, but I recommend the woodlore epic twin tube shoe tree available here on Amazon. I had the wood split on one of the shoe trees where I used the handle to pull it out of my shoe, and had to super glue it back on. The heel can be a little more narrow than the style I recommended, which puts undue stress on the heel of the shoe when storing it .
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on August 21, 2017
Excellent quality, the cedar smells great.
on May 18, 2017
They fit great in my Allen Edmonds.
on September 16, 2014
I picked the Full Toe model for my recently purchased Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue Cap Toe because the product description said it is was designed specifically for AE shoes. But when inserted, it could not fully occupy the shoe's entire width. I tried using AE Combination which I bought supposedly for my non-AE shoes and it was a better fit because the width of AE Combination widens upon entry in the shoe unlike the Full Toe which is fixed. Moreover, the cedar wood was not well-finished as there are splinters and sharp edges within the two slits that I had to smoothen it with sandpaper.
on July 10, 2016
The shoe trees fit very well and really helps undo the leather creases from daily wear. I have the medium shoe tree and use it in a size 11B shoe - per the Allen Edmonds Tree Sizing Chart. The cedar is well shaped and does have the aromatic smell as expected. The heel and toe sections are connected by a black metal rod.

Great overall!
on January 17, 2014
As others have said this shoe tree works really well. I got a new pair of Allen Edmonds Carson City boots and picked up this shoe tree to go with it. I got a small for my 8.5D shoe and it fits perfectly snug. The spring action of the shoe tree works great and the spring is very strong. Overall the shoe tree seems well made. The handle at the heel makes it easy to take out and I haven't had any issues with the heel damaging the shoe. My boots were a little bit tight around my toes and the tree seems to have helped stretch out the leather just the perfect amount so that the shoe isn't as snug anymore which I appreciated.
on May 2, 2016
Great shoe trees. They do cost more than they seem like they should, but nothing does as much to keep you shoes looking new than storing them with shoe trees inserted and then placing the shoe inside a felt bag with a drawstring on the end. If you care about your shoes, store them this way and they will look nice and new much longer.
on January 7, 2014
If you have used different shoe trees and were dissatisfied, let me tell you about the Allen Edmonds Trees. If you have had trees break, bend, or which were simply too wide to fit your shoes, try these. The Allen Edmonds Full Toe Cedar Shoe Tree smells like cedar just like the name says. They fit my shoes perfectly and are obviously made to last. They are intended for people who care about their shoes enough to spend a little more and do the job. If there was a "10" on this scale, they would get it. As my other trees fail, I will replace them with Allen Edmonds.
on May 28, 2017
Shoe trees for my AEs, no complaints, smells nice and keeps the creases / wrinkles away
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.