Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on June 3, 2016
Typical Allen Edmonds product: great quality, superb workmanship, and classic style. I bought the blue shoes. They look equally great with casual (jeans/khakis) or business casual (dress jeans, slacks) attire. Lots of compliments from co-workers whenever I wear them.

I've had them for several months, wear them once or twice a week, put Allen Edmonds Leather Conditioner on them once a month, and use cedar shoe trees. They look almost the same as they did new out of the box. The leather is top notch ...just very light creasing above the toes.

The shoe is made on their 65 last, which is slightly elongated and a tiny bit more narrow than you find in a typical shoe. They felt tight across the top of my instep at first, but became comfortable after five or six wearings. Best to stop by an Allen Edmonds store for a free fitting before ordering. If not, I'd recommend either a) getting a half-size larger than your normal size or b) getting an E width from Allen Edmonds in your normal shoe length.

I bought the blue Allen Edmonds Cottonwood belt and blue Citizen Calendrier watch to match...they look awesome together.
on October 16, 2013
Was fortunate enough to get it during AE's sale period so it was an even better deal.

The shoes are true to the size and fits me well. With Prime, I got them shipped to my hotel in about 3.5 days.

I got the blue one, by the way.

I couldn't get AE shoes in Singapore so I'm glad I found them on Amazon. Though I realized after I made the order that the Nordstrom at Scottsdale had them in store and I could've gotten shoes a couple of days earlier.

Back to the shoes, they're great looking, especially with the red laces. I tie the lace in parallel to keep it looking neat.

Looks awesome with my usual dark denims and worked well with khakis too.

A steal for a 200 dollar shoe.
on August 12, 2014
These shoes are made from softer leather than AE's regular dress shoes.
With that said, I bought a half size smaller as recommended by most people - and made the worst mistake possible.
They do feel and look a tad bit longer and bigger than other last 5 shoes at first (e.g. compared to Strand or McAllister). However, all other shoes will stretch significantly, these shoes WILL NOT stretch. So in time, once you break into the sole, you will realize that the upper is a bit too constricting and your feet get tired too fast - and you would need to go half a size up. Rule of thumb - once you get them, put them on and ensure that the ball of your foot is lined up with the widest part of the shoe. if it is ahead of it, then size up. if it is behind then size down.

For comparison, i have 9.5D McAllister, Strand and 5th Ave; 9.5E Dalton Boot
on September 28, 2015
Great shoe, but the brown leather does not fit the same as other AE shoes. I own four pairs in a 12D -- McGregor, Strand, Lexington, and Neumok in Acorn Hilfire (Nordstrom exclusive). I tried two pairs of Neumoks in the brown leather in 12D, and both pairs were too long and a tad too narrow. When placed next to other 12D AE shoes, there is a visible difference in length. I really liked the brown leather, but I ended up going with the Acorn Hilfire from Nordstrom because those Neumoks do fit true to size like my other AE shoes.
on April 20, 2017
The fit was spot on. I am a pretty true size 10, and the size 10 fit like a glove without being too tight. The leather is soft as butter. The color is a bit variegated though. It was tough to find a belt that matched. It would be fair to call the brown a "distressed" leather. Wonderful craftsmanship as you would expect from AE.
on November 15, 2015
These are beautiful shoes but they are very hard inside and I cannot wear them all day without serious pain (tried several pairs to be sure). Because of this I only wear them occasionally when I'd love to wear them a couple days a week. Really should be 1 star for comfort and 5 stars for looks - I get compliments whenever I wear them.
on December 12, 2016
Very attractive shoe and probably very well made, but not comfortable for me. Their Bainbridge model was very comfortable, but not this one.
on December 12, 2012
I love these Allen Edmonds and get compliments wherever I go. They may be a bit bold in terms of color, but that shouldn't stop you. Exceptionally well made shoes. Amazon's price could not be beat either!
on May 19, 2014
I have several pair of Allen Edmonds shoes and they never fail to satisfy me totally. They look and feel great, and are extremely comfortable. I actually ditched sneakers and wore these to walk all through Paris. Solid, sturdy construction, and always look great.
on August 30, 2016
Unbelievably beautiful color and suede soft as a glove

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.