Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 10, 2017
The applicator works well and allows for minimal waste. Much faster and easier to use than traditional shoe polish. Gave new life to my boots which were scuffed and faded after years of wear and abuse. This polish provided a nice richness to my dress shoes and added just enough shine if you buff it enough. Absolutely worth the money for how long this tube of polish will last me.
on August 29, 2016
Great shoe polish for black shoes. I bought it to complete my shoebox tools and it works like a charm to bring a new life to your used black leather dressed shoes. The tube can be used and kept for a long time as you only need a small amount each time you use it. Very good quality, my shoe really shines after using this with special linen towel and horse hair brush. Definitely worth the price.
on July 6, 2017
Polish works well, although it's overpriced and you're paying for the AE name. I think Kiwi would work just as well but these polishes are made for the color of their shoes, and at $300-650 a set of shoes, I think $10 is a small sum.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Price might seem a bit stiff and the container may not last as long as some of the paste wax style polish, but this stuff is top tier! Through the years, I've found that paying a bit more for goods and taking better care of those items, makes them cheaper in the long run. In the case of shoes, before wearing, polish them with a high grade polish, such as this (Allen Edmonds). Shoes will have a "richer" look to them and the leather will be protected much further than the factory finish.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I apply a shine with this polish on my several pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes several times a year. Do this and your shoes will retain that "new" look for years to come. This polish applies directly to the shoe with the sponge applicator on the tip. Then use a smooth rag such as an old T-Shirt to buff the shoes. A shoebrush works also, but alas, I never seem to have one around. Since Allen Edmonds shoes are the best, why use anything but this excellent Allen Edmonds polish? RJB.
Top Contributor: Campingon January 28, 2016
Great shoe polish. I like using the foam applicator tip, although I also use a brush from time to time. This provides a nice deep shine on my shoes. I highly recommend it!
on May 20, 2016
Edmond's Premium Shoe Polish is a wonderful product, that's easy to use, that will buff easily for a bright and durable shine. Furthermore, the Chile is great for covering any scuffs on any color of brown shoes. You just can't go wrong with with this product.
on September 23, 2015
I am really impressed with the shoe polish. I had a job interview and my favorite shoes were scuffed up. This product is simple to use. I just applied a small amount with an old torn up t-shirt and it did the trick. I don't have a brush or anything.
on August 25, 2013
This shoe polish actually exceeded my expectations. First, it comes with an sponge/foam applicator at the tip and the polish squeezes out in the middle. I was worried the applying the polish to my shoes would be awkward (I had been a rag guy). But viola! Applying the polish was fast and it was very easy to control the flow of polish (the tube is metal). But more importantly, the polish lasts a pretty long time, and it was easy to buff out minor blemishes. I shined my shoes and travel (via air) across the country--normally hard on shined shoes. But, my shoes fared well, and easily cleaned up with a cloth at the hotel.
on April 12, 2017
Very expensive for what it is, works pretty well, very different from normal shoe polish in a can.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.