PREMIER TRUNK MOUNTED BIKE RACK
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Patent pending design fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans and SUV's consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit information
- Patented quick snap set up design allow for super quick set up right out of the box; Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle
- 21 inch long carry arms easily accommodate up to 4 bicycles 140 pound max capacity; Clear arch top and bottom feet provide maximum vehicle clearance for rack
- Individual dual compound tie down cradles secure and protect bicycles; 2 patented sure strap lower straps keeps bottom hooks in place during use
- Extra-large car pads help to distribute bicycles load and protect vehicle finish; Material: Steel
- Allen's warranty does not cover items purchased through third-party sellers
- IMPORTANT, PLEASE CONSULT MANUFACTURER WEB PAGE FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLE FIT
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
S-104 installed on SUV
Works on broad range of vehicle types
The Allen S-104 can be used on a broad range of vehicles. All that needs to be adjusted are the length of the top straps.
Safe, versatile, and easy to use
Patented single configuration design fits wide range of vehicles
The Allen Sports S-104 Premier Four Bike Carrier fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans and SUV's (make sure to confirm specific vehicle fit above). Its patented design sets up in seconds and will safely transport your bicycles around town or cross country. Two side straps and an extra wide bottom foot deliver exceptional stability on your vehicle. A patented tie-down system individually secures and protects your bicycles.
- Sets up in seconds
- Fully assembled
- Patented tie-down system secures and protects bicycles
- Extra wide bottom foot and side straps deliver exceptional stability on vehicle
- Dual compound feet protect vehicle
- Backed by Allen's lifetime warranty
Allen Premier Bike Rack features
Patented quick set-up frame
Allen Premier Rack's fully assembled, patented design allows for set up in seconds. The rack snaps into place right out of the box, and can be folded completely flat with one hand when not in use.
Quick secure straps and dual compound cradle
Durable, UV resistant rubber cradle straps quickly secure your bicycle in place and work with a wide range of tube sizes. The tie-downs include a soft cradle bed to fully protect your bicycles during transport.
Wide profile feet to protect your vehicle
Wide profile, dual compound vehicle feet help to disperse the load of the rack and bicycles, and will protect your vehicle. The feet use hard black plastic to engage the rack and a soft gray material to protect your vehicle's finish.
Extra wide bottom foot delivers execptional statbilty
The extra wide bottom foot on the S-104 helps to fully support the weight of up to four bicycles. This protects your vehicle and keeps your bicycles safely in place during transport.
|Model 102DN||Model S-102||Model 103DN||Model S-103||Model 104DB||Model S-104|
|Capacity||2 bike/ 70 lb||2 bike/ 70 lb||3 bike/ 100 lb||3 bike/ 100 lb||4 bike/ 140 lb||4 bike/ 140 lb|
|Quick set up/ fold design||✓||✓||✓|
|Quick secure cradle straps||✓||✓||✓|
|Wide profile feet to distribute load||✓||✓||✓|
|Dual compound cradles||✓||✓||✓|
|Individual tie-down cradles||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Side straps for lateral stability||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pantented design fits most vehicle||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fully assembled - no tools needed||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
About Allen Sports
Dick Allen (pictured left in 1972) started Allen Sports in his garage in 1967. Since its founding, the company has been committed to producing the highest-quality, easiest-to-use bike racks and bicycle related products on the market. Dick, a onetime aerospace engineer, opened Allen Sports after building a prototype bike carrier in his Lincoln, Massachusetts shop in his free time. The first ever trunk-mounted bicycle carrier--made of electrical conduit, metal strapping, and fire hose casings (for padding)-- was thoroughly tested on weekend excursions to Cape Cod. Shortly afterward, Allen took his design to market, and by 1971 had established a national presence for his product.
Today, the family owned company owns more than three dozen patents, operates four warehouses nationally, six factories abroad, and sells products in countries around the world including USA, Mexico, Canada, and China.