Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 196 reviews
on April 6, 2017
I would like this book more if every single recipe didn't require yogurt, which I can't eat.
on February 14, 2011
I like to experiment in the kitchen, particularly when trying out new recipes. I am only really sensitive to wheat, so I find this cookbook a little restricting. The author clearly states that you should make NO SUBSTITUTIONS, so I feel nervous to do so. I am very unlikely to buy egg subsitute, as I'm not vegan either. Also, all of the recipes call for the authors own grain mix, which also feels a bit restricting. I'll probably keep it, because I have friends with allergies that I like to be able to bake for, but I wouldn't use it for my own family.
on November 25, 2010
I bought this book primarily for info on baking without eggs. We're also dealing with mild wheat and dairy allergies, but the eggs are my primary concern. It's been fairly easy to adapt the recipes to my needs (I use spelt flour since we have no need to be entirely GF). It's been very useful on the egg front

I just made the pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. I think it might be better than the eggy versions. Loved it.
on May 29, 2010
I have been gluten and dairy free for a few years now. I bought this book after seeing it on a t.v. show. I was so anxious and excited about it and the reviews. I tried a few recipes and maybe one out of every 3 or 4 passed the family taste test.
on October 18, 2016
Bought this cookbook as a gift. The niece I bought it for has not given me any feedback in regard to its content; therefore, I cannot comment or provide any type of feedback.