Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on May 29, 2017
Special book with the wooden aligator.
on September 24, 2016
These are great books. there are three total - Counting Cockatoos, Alligator Alphabet and Octopus Opposites. If you can only buy one go with Octopus Opposites it is our favorite by a landslide!
on November 30, 2016
Cute, engaging alphabet book! Bright and colorful and captures the attention of young children. Product arrived on time, and condition was accurately described.
on December 7, 2015
Love the book! The book came to me in a timely manner and packaged so as not to be damaged. Benefit Books and Discs did a great job getting my order to me on time for a special gift giving.
on December 12, 2013
My almost two year old daughter loves this book as well as Counting Cockatoos and Octopus Opposites. She knows almost all the animals and "reads" the book to me sometimes. My husband and I really like the illustrations in these books.
on February 18, 2016
Nice bright colors in this book. I bought this for my nephew, who seems to enjoy it. You can never have enough alphabet books, in my opinion!
on September 18, 2016
Loving this author, the story is cute and the illustrations are adorable.
on April 8, 2017
One of the cutest kids' book ever!
on November 18, 2013
The book wasn't in the condition I expected. There were ripped pages in it that had been taped and there were pages that were torn at the bottom that had not been mended. It is a darling book but the condition was not worth the investment.
on March 15, 2014
It's a cute book with interesting drawings but there are some strange animals they use for certain letters. It makes for an interesting read as you try to come up with sounds for animals you've never heard of.