|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.5 x 3.8 x 2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMP102|
Gas Cap, Fuel Cap Replace 77300-33070 7730033070 Compatible with Toyota - 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Matrix, Sequoia, Sienna, Solara, Tacoma, Tundra, GX470, ES330, ES300, More
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Join Prime to save $3.20 on this item|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REPLACEMENT FUEL CAP ASSEMBLY / GAS CAP : Most fuel caps are sealed by turning them until you hear a clicking sound. An old, loose gas cap, cracked or otherwise faulty gas cap may causes your check engine light CEL turns on. If your check engine light comes on or if you smell of gasoline or diesel vapors around or near the fuel filler cap and your car is not smoking or making a unusual noise, please take a minute to check the gas cap.
- COMPATIBLE WITH TOYOTA VEHICLES : 2003-2009 4Runner | 2005-2006 Avalon | 2002-2006 Camry ( 2005, 2006 Camry Exclude Calif ) | 2005 Corolla | 2004-2006 Highlander ( Not For Hybrid ) | 2005 Matrix | 2005-2007 Sequoia | 2004-2006 Sienna | 2004-2006 Solara ( Exclude Japan Built Part ) | 2005-2008 Tacoma | 2003-2006 Tundra gas cap / fuel cap.
- REPLACES PART # : 77300-33070, 7730033070 gas cap. The gas cap can compatible with : 2002-2003 ES300 | 2004-2006 ES330 | 2006 GS300 | 2006 GS430 | 2003-2009 GX470 | 2004-2006 RX330 | 2006-2009 tC. Please check the detailed description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchase. Thank you!
- OE FIT, FORM, FUNCTION : Professional, high quality OE style and meet or exceed all original equipment performance fuel cap. Provides a tight seal to keep your vehicle's fuel tank closed, fuel economy and reduce vapor emissions. 100% Brand New and ready to install straight out of the box. You might be able to fix your gas cap problem without visiting your local auto shop, saving both time and money.
- FRIENDLY NOTE : If the gas cap fails on your vehicle, simply contact us for a replacement. Also if you have any other questions on our this gas cap, please contact us at the first time. This is NOT a genuine part, it's a aftermarket replacement part manufactured by Allmotorparts.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Most fuel caps are sealed by turning them until you hear a clicking sound. An old, loose gas cap, cracked or otherwise faulty gas cap may causes your check engine light CEL turns on.
If your check engine light comes on or if you smell of gasoline or diesel vapors around or near the fuel filler cap and your car is not smoking or making a unusual noise, please take a minute to check the gas cap.
This gas cap provide a tight seal to keep your vehicle's fuel tank closed, fuel economy and reduce vapor emissions. 100% Brand New and ready to install straight out of the box.
Compatible with Toyota Vehicles:
2002-2006 Camry ( 2005 & 2006 Camry Model Exclude Calif )
2004-2006 Highlander ( Not For Hybrid )
2004-2006 Solara ( 2004 Solara Model To 08/03 Exclude Japan Built Part )
2002-2003 ES300 ( From 11/2001 )
Compatible with Scion Vehicles:
Replaces Part #: 77300-33070, 7730033070 fuel gas cap.
NOTE: To ensure accurate fitment, please confirm your vehicle information in the above compatibility section and the description.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: months later, the crappy gas cap from autozone still works. Asked a mechanic why this was, he said the older your Toyota gets, the less it likes the oem cap. Something about tank pressures.
The bad.. build quality.. not that I expect much but this does not really exude any confidence from me in the long term. And to top everything off the rubber leash or tether broke on my installation of this cap, which is not really important to me in the long run so long as the CEL doesn't come back.
Now I am in the market for a tethered gas cap that DOES fit.
Do not buy this gas cap for a 2007 Tundra.