Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on June 5, 2017
Outstanding recipes. Easy to understand and great instruction. Also appreciate the nutrition information.
When I bought my Amazon Fire tablet, I was pleased to see that this was available to download for free from the Amazon app store to my tablet. I love this website and have many recipes bookmarked on my favorites list on the website. There are so many great recipes from multiple contributors and you can find a recipe for about anything you would want to cook, even ethnic foods. The website is really "user friendly" too. It will be so much handier to use this on my tablet instead of trying to haul my computer into my very tiny kitchen and find a safe place to put it.
As a Allrecipes.com fan, I decided this handy app is what I was looking for. And it is so handy to use! The search box for recipes is easy to find and use, the recipes are very viewable. And there are so many recipes to choose from.

To use this app, I just signed in to my account there, or you can easily open a new account. Then they allow you to send your favorites (starred) recipes to your own recioe box. I love tis feature because I go to my recipe box when I want to cook one of my favorite recipes.

* When I use my tablet in my Kitchen, I use this app daily. And also, when on my Windows laptop, I enjoy the Alrecipes.com full-site. Note that like the regular allrecipes.com, thi app requires WiFi, data to use. However, I have never tried o use it offline.

Highly recommend this excellent app!
on April 24, 2017
I have this on my 7" Kindle Fire tablet. I'm generally the 'chef' of our house, and Allrecipes.com is one of my go-to websites when I'm looking for a recipe. I was happy to find this on the Amazon marketplace. One little minor annoyance is that the 'Recipe Box' section of the app doesn't display the recipes by collection. Other than that, it's a useful app.
on May 2, 2014
Have used the Allrecipes.com website for more than 7 years and expected the same functionality. This app is of no use to me without the recipe box I have put together on the website, so I will not be keeping the app on my Kindle. Thought Amazon and Allrecipes.com would have offered a better app! I am very disappointed.
on February 1, 2015
As a person who is generally unimpressed by restaurant meals and likes to save money, I can say this app has been a real help. Often I get bored with my usual repertoire, so I need some inspiration. I haven't used the spinner very much because I'm usually looking for something more specific. I have found recipes for odd ingredients. For example, we have papaya trees nearby, and I'm not particularly find of the raw fruit; however, there are records for desserts, salsas, and even butters that I am dying to try. This app introduced me to dump cakes, egg dishes, and a variety of interesting and easy recipe. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to find a vast variety fresh ideas all in one place.

In the ratings section, users give their ideas on improvising and improving the already existing recipes. Their specific instructions and suggestions are really helpful.
on April 19, 2018
I love this app. So easy to find and follow recipes. I've used a few recipe apps and this is the best by far. Only prob i have is when saving a recipe is not having a category to save it to, other than that it would have received 5 stars. Great pics, plus very easy to upload your own pic and add your own notes. Used to use Food Network but had SO much trouble accessing recipes, couldn't take pics, couldn't take notes, couldn't rate! This is great, such variety on many takes of a recipe. Another plus.
on March 31, 2018
Much better than before. You can search app easily and easily save recipes to Pinterest board. Also can easily email to others. I like having all my recipes in one place rather than jumping around. One big advantage over Pinterest is you have reviews. I have made stuff from Pinterest that the picture looked good but limited ratings.. The food was terrible and it was a waste
on June 1, 2013
This is my main internet recipe reference, so I was pleased to see that an app had been developed for it-- the Android/Kindle version is good, BUT...I cannot find anywhere on the app to see my "recipe box" that I've collected over the years-- or maybe I'm must missing it?

OK, just found out I needed to purchase the PRO version for access to the personal recipe box. Yay.
on January 7, 2015
I got this app because I though I could tell it several ingredients I have around the house and it would tell me what I could make with them. Instead, the "Dinner Spinner" has you pick what kind of dish you are trying to make like "dinner" and then you pick one ingredient you have like "chicken" and then you pick how long you have to spend cooking like "1 hr" and it shows you some recipes. It's like: yeah I know how to find a chicken dinner recipe - not too helpful.
This app should at least let you pick a protein, a veg, a starch, and a spice and THEN tell you what you can make with it.