This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Allsaid & Dunn AD12518 2nd Edition The Reading Game
- Low Return Rate: 12% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "reading game"
|You Save:||$12.50 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Builds confidence and enjoyment in reading for beginning and struggling readers.
- Staged learning format ensures success and makes learning to read fun and effective.
- Multiple Award winner and meets Common Core Standards. Teaches Dolch and High Frequency Sight word
- Fast action memory card games, flashcards & independent readers teach reading skills in a fast, fun and effective game format.
- Teaches hard to learn Dolch sight words for K & 1st grade levels.
- Builds confidence and enjoyment in reading for beginning and struggling readers
- Staged learning format ensures success and makes learning to read fun and effective
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For Beginning and Struggling Readers! This fast-action memory card word game, picture flashcards and storybooks work together to make learning to read fun! The captioned-picture flashcards reinforce words learned through game play in short sentences. Each of the content rich animal stories is told using only the 30 words learned through game play to ensure reading success and to build confidence in reading. Teaches 180 vocabulary words; including Dolch and High Frequency Words for K and 1st grade levels. Award Winning (Dr. Toy, Tillywig Brain Child, etc). Meets Common Core Standards for Language and Literacy Arts. By the author of Wordly Wise. Meets Common Core standards.