Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 18, 2010
For $10 this mousepad exceeded my expectations. Lightweight, small, and stays put on your desk. Mousing surface is slick and very precise. Great mousepad for gaming. I played Quake Live with it a few times and the difference in accuracy is noticeable vs. my old standard mousepad. For $10 you cannot do better than this. When it wears out I'll be ordering another one.
on October 26, 2010
Have owned 2 of these now, the first one came apart after a couple months of use so I thought I might have gotten a bad one. ordered the same mouse pad and it is starting to do the same thing after about the same amount of time. The top plastic part and the bottom slip pad part are separating.
2 people found this helpful
on April 30, 2014
The adhesive between the front film and the rubber padding will eventually give way, even if used on a perfectly flat surface.
on January 3, 2009
I love this mouse pad. It provides the right amount of friction and accuracy. I definitely recommend it.
on May 10, 2011
Tried two of these AllPoS Accutrack mouse pads and they both curled up and will not lie flat, see photo. This is right out of the package, without any exposure to the sun. How accurate is the mouse tracking when the mouse rolls to the middle of the pad on its own due to the curled up pad? In addition, the contact cement attaching the hard plastic top to the rubbery underlayment comes unglued after a few months. I found it sort of amusing that the pad flattened out a bit once the two layers become delaminated. I wish I could give it less than 1 star.
review image
7 people found this helpful
on July 9, 2010
I got this as a replacement for my other mousepad that had literally worn out. After a short period of time the hard plastic surface began to cup making it hard to use except in the very middle of the pad. Being plastic you can try to un-cup the pad but why should you have to bother?

Try either the Steelseries pads or the WOWpads. For the same price they are infinitely better. The Steelseries pad is my favorite.
on May 16, 2010
This product is great for those who have limited space for their desktop setup and want something that will work for gaming, i have been using this pad for several months and for the 15 dollars that i paid for it i am very happy(bought it in a store).
I hope to use it one day in a lan party,and it is just the right size for what i need to do. This is not a large mouse pad, but it is very slick for quick movements needing in first person shooters, and is a significant upgrade from the cloth top rubber bottom plain mousepad i was using prior to this. My razer lachesis mouse likes this mousepad.
I will probably buy another one if this one wears out, but so far it is holding up.
on August 14, 2013
Of the many mouse pads I've tried, this one has the least friction. The mouse just glides over the surface allowing for extremely rapid movements. If you're like me, then those two lines may be all you need to know. I've had a couple of these for at least 5 years and they still work great. They do need fairly frequent cleaning for maximum performance.
on September 5, 2012
As others have mentioned, this mouse pad "cups" or curls up. You can't really uncurl it either. This makes it virtually useless, as it doesn't lie flat on the surface of your desk or table. Allsop has to be aware of this problem. Their failure to address this is disgraceful. This product should be taken off the market if they are incapable of improving it to where it does not curl up. Do not buy this product.
on August 22, 2012
The pad was awesome at first. Low profile, stuck to desktop, great tracking. Barely noticed it was there.
Then, it lost all adhesion to the tabletop, and began to curl up like an old poster. I reverse curled it, heated it, everything. Its useless. Now it moves everwhere the mouse moves, and is thus worse than the bare tabletop. Waste of money.
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.