Allstar Innovations BaconBoss Microwave Bacon Cooker for Healthier, Crispy Bacon
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COOK Crispy Bacon right from your microwave!
- FAT Drains Away for Less Grease & Less Mess
- PRESSURE Lid with Rotating Handle Cranks Bacon Flat For Crispy, Juicy Bacon!
- TEMPERED Glass Lid Keeps Microwave Clean by Reducing Splatter
- MICROWAVE safe, Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Microwave Safe
- Can be used in the oven (350ª)
- Dishwasher Safe
Microwave Bacon Cooker
Crispy Bacon Right From Your Microwave!
- Pressure Lid with Rotating Handle Cranks Bacon Flat For Crispy, Juicy Bacon
- Tempered Glass Lid Keeps Microwave Clean by Reducing Splatter
- Fat Drains Away for Less Grease
Using Bacon Boss Is Easy A 1-2-3
1. Load it
2. Crank it
3. Cook it
Bacon Boss Works Great For Bacon Sticks
To make sticks, twist the strips of bacon before putting them into the BaconBoss Cooker. After you twist the bacon strips, put them in the grease channels as shown, otherwise they will be pressed flat.
Compare with similar items
Emson Bacon Wave, Microwave Bacon Cooker, New
MWGears Microwave Bacon Cooker for Healthier, Crispy Bacon. Hang up to 8 strips of bacon (Style-1)
Good Cook Microwave Bacon and Meat Grill Plate
Prepworks by Progressive Small Microwavable Grill
Joie Microwave Bacon and Egg Cooker for Breakfast Sandwiches or Breakfast for One
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||THE FAMILY PLACE||Sivart Vault||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Value not found||White||Style 1||Red||Red||Brown|
Using the BaconBoss microwave bacon cooker is easy as 1, 2, 3. Just LOAD IT, CRANK IT, & COOK IT! You are on your way to flat, crispy, juicy bacon with less fat and less grease. The
Tempered Glass Lid with Rotating Handle Cranks Bacon Flat So It Doesn't Shrink. The BaconBoss microwave bacon cooker traps and re-circulates heat for even cooking and goes from the microwave to the Dishwasher for easy cleaning.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) You can only do 4 slices at a time.
3) The bacon STICKS to the cooking surface.
4) Takes FOREVER to cook, even in a heavy duty microwave.
5) After the grease catching channel starts to fill up, most of the microwave energy is absorbed there; increases cook time dramatically
6) A huge pain in the rear to clean (especially after the bacon STICKS)
Want to microwave bacon? Use 2 large microwave safe plates (facing each other) and 4 paper towels (2 under the bacon, 2 over the bacon)
Flipping half way through the cooking time prevents bacon from sticking to the paper towels. Towels absorb the grease, super easy cleanup, and you can cook 6-8 slices at once.
Who needs this thing??
If there is a disadvantage to this cooker, it is the fact that I can do only three slices at a time. Of course, few people use bacon slices as large as mine. The time is less than most other microwave Bacon Cookers because the compressing glass decreases cooking time. I really don't think the design can be changed to accommodate more bacon since the tray is as large as a tray can be and still sit and rotate on a microwave turntable. Personally, I prefer the quality it produces over the quantity other Bacon Cookers produce. It's your call.
1. Took over 20 minutes to cook 4 slices
2. It only hold 4 slices of bacon
3. The entire microwave was covered in bacon grease
4. The pan cracked after 1 use!!!
This is a piece of garbage.....don't waste your money!!!! !
equipped with a turntable. If you a feeding a big family, either someone will go hungry or you are going to reload the cooker several times. I was
able to get six strips at a time. It cooked as described but you had to use a spatula to get the strips off. All the bacon grease did indeed drain
away. BTW, only torque the orange handle down lightly, and use an oven mitt taking the cooker out of the microwave. It gets hot!