|Brand Name||Allstar Innovations|
|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||14.7 x 7.7 x 7.5 inches|
|Item model number||740275048528|
Allstar Innovations Sleep Styler: The heat-free Nighttime Hair Curlers for long, thick or curly hair, Large (6” Rollers), 8 Count, As Seen on Shark Tank
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAVE TIME: Dry and style your hair while you sleep and save time during your morning routine!
- STOP DAMAGING HAIR: Super-absorbent heat-free rollers can curl your hair without damaging it. If hair is thick, air dry to 80 percent dry before you wrap
- SOFT MEMORY FOAM CORE: The Sleep Styler is as comfortable to sleep on as a pillow & Microfiber material holds 4-5x its weight in water and dries fast
- LARGE SLEEP STYLER: If you have long, thick, or curly hair or human hair extensions, our LARGE roller set, which includes (8) Six Inch Rollers, is best for you! LARGE Rollers can also be used to naturally straighten hair
- MINI SLEEP STYLER: If you have long, but fine hair that struggles to hold a curl or hair length between chin and shoulder blades then our MINI roller set, which includes (12) Three Inch Rollers, is best for you!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- JUST SET, SLEEP AND STYLE! Minimal work for the best you. These easy to use rollers let you look your best without damaging heat in three simple steps. - Step One: Set - Step Two: Sleep - Step Three: Style - SPICE IT UP with our versatile curling design, so you can change your look creating tighter curls or looser, wavy beach curls to effortlessly to get the desired look best for your hair! - SHORT ON TIME? These memory-foam, super absorbent hair rollers are soft enough to sleep on so you can style at night, while also drying your hair fast. Say goodbye to the blow dryer! - SLEEP STLYER Rollers can also be worn during your daily routines like working from home, do the laundry, watch TV, lounging by the pool or whatever applies to your lifestyle. - STRONG, HEALTHY, STYLED HAIR is an option. These soft hair rollers are easy on your hair. This no-heat, no hard plastic solution does not damage hair like curling irons, which dry hair out over time, leaving you with fried hair and split ends. - LONG LASTING CURLS for even the most stubborn hair - Apply styling product to help your curls hold. You know your hair best. Apply the styling product you would typically use to hold curls (Hair Oil/Serum, Leave- In Conditioner, Mousse, Anti-Frizz, etc.) – After removing rollers and apply hair spray to hold the look. - SAVE MONEY and be your own stylist with this easy at home styling solution! - LARGE rollers are meant for long, thick or curly hair types. - MINI rollers are meant for short hair or long, finer hair that struggles to hold a curl.
From the manufacturer
From Tara Brown
I invented the Sleep Styler because I needed an easier way to achieve the bouncy curls I love. Now I don't need to spend hours in the morning to get the look I desire.
Achieve beautiful styles, effortlessly
Look your best without the stress
The Sleep Styler is the only heat-free, hands-free hairstyling system out there. The patented super absorbent heat-free rollers curl your hair while you sleep and save an hour of styling time in the morning. Wake up refreshed with stylish curls without the stress. Simply Set, Sleep, & Go!
Comes in 2 Sizes
2 Sizes to choose from
Choose the Sleep Styler System based on your hair type.
12 Sleep Styler Rollers per pack
For short or fine hair, we recommend you try our Sleep Styler Mini. It's shorter size is more manageable for short or fine hair.
8 Sleep Styler Rollers per pack
For long, thick or curly hair, we recommend you try out Sleep Styler Large. The larger roller helps by giving more area to wrap your curls.
How to apply and remove the Sleep Styler Roller
Step 1 - 2
After washing your hair, towel dry to damp and apply favorite styling product. Then divide hair into sections, combing each one smooth.
Place the roller against your head with the strap at the top & facing forward.
Step 3 -4
While holding the strap out the way, wrap a section of hair around the roller. Roll hair away from your face. Note, the tighter you wrap, the tighter the curl.
Wrap the strap around the roller in the opposite direction as your hair & fasten the strap to the hook and loop strip.
Step 5 - 6
Now get your Beauty Sleep!
Wake up and slide the rollers out of your new bouncy curls.
Apply a light hairspray to hold the look longer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My photo is my very first time using them (proof there isn't much of a learning curve)
A little background – I recently lightened my entire head from brunette to blonde, and that 45 minutes of peroxide did a number on my hair. To nurse it back to health, I use deep conditioning masks, sulfate-free shampoos, and I quit all hot styling tools. These rollers have kept my hair styled and shiny during my hair rehab!
I wash my hair at night then wait about an hour until it is only lightly damp. I wrap 6 Mini rollers in the shorter hair on top of my head, and 6 Long rollers on the longer hair in back. A blogger named Angela Cruz posted a video called ’23 Tips for using The Sleep Styler’ and at about 10 minutes in she describes a clever technique for preventing kinks in the curl using a bobby pin. Definitely recommend checking that out. One thing you’ll notice when you use these rollers is that your hair smells good! Like fresh shampoo instead of the burned smell you get with blow dryers and curling irons. The smooth texture of the fabric also polishes the cuticle for soft and shiny curls. As soon as the rollers come out in the morning I finger separate some curls but I don't brush them. I spray the curls with Elnett hairspray, and they last for 2 days. One tip: It took me about 10 tries before I was getting consistently awesome results. I experimented with different number of rollers, different ways to section my hair, wrapping the locks toward or away from my face, etc. Don’t get frustrated if you wind up with a few ponytail days at first!
I tried to get a good detail pic of the product – they are the most beautiful rollers you have ever seen. They arrive in a cute piped handle bag, and inside is a helpful how-to booklet. I would still say take a moment to check out blogger videos – watching someone wrap their hair is more helpful than reading about it!
I have stupid thick hair that goes on for days – literally enough for about 4 people – so I was skeptical that a.) these would work and b.) eight would be enough. They do and it is. Since my hair takes 20 years to dry on its own, I blast it with my hot hair brush until it's about 80% dry (the ideal dampness according to the instructions that are NOT included, but can be found online) and then wrap them up. They're comfy to sleep in and I wake up great curls! AND I've only had one fall out in the couple weeks I've been using these.
- Instructions are not included
- Take a couple times to get used to
- The velcro can sometimes get stuck to your hair
- Curls occasionally get little kinks near the roots if you wrap too tightly at the top
For me, these are totally worth it. I am the kind of person that hates doing anything to my hair (mostly because I'm lazy) so to be able to style it without heat (minus the hot air brush when I use it) AND overnight? Heck yes, please.
Most recent customer reviews
So what is it supposed to help with again?