|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.25 x 6 x 10.63 inches|
|Item model number||150003|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Alltrade 150003 Auto-Loading Squeeze Utility Knife
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.25 x 6 x 10.63 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for durability
- Exceeds all tool standards
- The world's fastest quick-change utility knife
- Change from a dull, used blade to a fresh, sharp blade in three seconds or less
- Handy on-board blade storage
- Includes six heavy-duty blades
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Alltrade Squeeze Knife Auto-Loading Utility Knife
Is the Alltrade Squeeze Knife the world’s fastest quick-change utility knife? We think so, and, what's more, we've seen proof. Independent test results prove the patented Squeeze Knife cuts blade change time to three seconds or less, faster than the other leading brands of quick-change knives. In fact, it takes just three easy steps to swap out a dull or broken blade for a shiny new one. So you can get back to work that much faster. The Squeeze Knife comes complete with six heavy-duty utility knife blades, and when those run out you can use any brand of utility knife blades (thicker heavy duty style blades are recommended).
- Automatically loads new knife blade with a squeeze of the handle
- Ergonomic handle with thumb-groove for greater control and comfort
- Easy blade removal, just press quick release button to removed used blade
- Beefy zinc alloy construction
- Includes 6 heavy duty blades that store in handle
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using them in a warehouse environment they develop issues after a few months. The blades first get jammed in the blade out position, a few taps on something hard and it will release. Then the blades will start getting stuck in the retracted position, again a few taps can fix it. Eventually the blades will start getting pulled out of the knife during a cut. I've had multiple blades go flying across the warehouse when I made cuts, as I work in a very fast paced environment cutting very large boxes.
The blades are sharp, I actually like how it feels to open and close it, but the moving parts inside are made of cheap metal that eventually fail in every aspect of their job. Such a shame. I've also owned the Snap-on version, exact same problems.
- Appears to be well built. Feels rugged and study in your hand.
- Blades change easily, I have found two methods of changing blades; (A) Blades can be changed or flipped around in the traditional way by pressing the release button. (B) Blades can also be changed by removing the existing blade and then pulling the trigger to automatically load the next blade in the storage compartment. If you’ve only used one side of the existing blade, you will want to flip the blade around and reinsert it into the storage compartment. Keep in mind that you do not want to reinsert a dirty blade.
- VERY IMPORTANT: This blade is HEAVY and NOT BALANCED. Most of the weight is towards the front of the knife. I found this very annoying and is the main reason why I only gave this knife four stars.
- Another important Con is that this knife’s blade has only one position – fully extended. The blade is either all the way forward or not out at all. There are no adjustments to control the blade depth. This could make working in close-quarters, where you don’t want the blade to come in contact with anything else, would be difficult. I would not recommend this blade for opening cardboard boxes. This knife would be best used for tasks such as cutting carpet, tile, or roofing shingles. Not for detailed work.
I would not purchase this knife again for the issues mentioned above, but I do rate it four stars.
With all these Amazon boxes I have been ordering. yeah. This knife is a life saver. They are easy to hold and help my hand not to slip and cut myself.
- The squeeze and release feature to load and retract the blade is sturdy and ergonomic.
- To remove the blade, press the yellow button and pull. super easy.
- Then squeeze the handle and Voila! the new blade is there (make sure you have blades in storage compartment).
- You can store lot of blades in there maybe 6+ of heavy duty SK-2 blades, the reload will pull from this compartment.
- There is no need to take the handle apart and install it each time you want to replace the blade like the other knife out there. This "Alltrade 150003 Auto-Loading Squeeze Utility Knife" do it for you with auto loading feature. :)
I am 100% recommend this item.
This knife is terrible with jams. With all 6 blades in the blade well, it jams. It will deploy the first blade, but after taking it out and trying to chamber a fresh one, I find that it jams very easily.
I examined the mechanics of the tool, and determined that how it catches the blade prematurely is either a defect or is just the way it’s works. This happens independently of the blade well cover remaining installed and uninstalled.
So for me, I just keep 2 blades in it at all times, simply because there’s no way I’ll go through more than 2 blades in a single day.
Over all, I like it but am disappointed at the fault I discovered. I will not return it.